Dressing Room

I'd like to get some gear, a jersey, pants, chest protector etc. I live in Fort Collins, CO but the shops here and in Greeley/Loveland don't seem to have that much selection. I'd order online but I'd like to see how different brands fit first. Does anybody have a suggestion for somewhere on the Front Range or Southern Wyoming that has a good (large) selection?

Performance cycle on South Broadway in Denver has a good selection. Not sure about anyone else though. I would totally agree with you as well as all brands fit very differently. For example, 36" waist jeans are usually somewhat baggy or loose fitting on me. MSR pants I need a 44, fox I need a 46, Answer a 38, Shift is all over the place. Which is sort of lame cause I see adds all the time for great deals on close out gear, but you never know how its going to fit!

GForce powersports on Colfax has a great selection on gear id try them if i was you very very nice people there! :confused:

Performance cycle-great selection, good prices (great on discount racks) and great customer service. I get all my gear and tires there.

GForce powersports on Colfax has a great selection on gear id try them if i was you very very nice people there! :confused:

Actually I would have agree, G force is a great dealership! I do a lot of business there, they have decent gear selection. I like their staff very much.

I'd like to get some gear, a jersey, pants, chest protector etc. I live in Fort Collins, CO but the shops here and in Greeley/Loveland don't seem to have that much selection. I'd order online but I'd like to see how different brands fit first. Does anybody have a suggestion for somewhere on the Front Range or Southern Wyoming that has a good (large) selection?

I've had excellent luck with the online stores of motorcyclecloseouts.com and what used to be newenough.com (I think it's now rockymoto.com). They have a fairly detailed explanation of what brands fit like, and if you get the item and it doesn't fit, they are more than happy to oblige with a hassle free exchange. The gas to Denver from here (I'm in FC, too) would more than cover any shipping charges.......

Sounds like I have three solid choices to look at, thanks for the input! :confused: