Sign in to follow this  

AStar neck brace?

From what i heard they may be out as soon as may, and alot less than $400. I think the number was about $175.

From what i heard they may be out as soon as may, and alot less than $400. I think the number was about $175.

Nope. They provided the info I posted at the Indy Trade Show a few weeks ago.

I think you are talking about the EVS neck brace.

Yea you just described the evs.

Leat was succesfull in stopping the FRO neck brace (does Jeff Emig Know about this? lol.),,, I'm sure they're working on everyone else too.

I am so surprised EVS could even bring it to market,,,, what is taking these lawyers so long,,,,, :excuseme: :excuseme: :confused:

http://news.moneycentral.msn.com/ticker/article.aspx?Feed=MW&Date=20080303&ID=8271111&Symbol=LEAT

http://www.motomagazine.co.uk/news/exclusive-fro-neck-protect

I dont see why leatt is doing this. Me personally i like the leatt the best out of all of them. Leatt has had so many sales there backed up till june, but yet they are trying to get more and more customers. another thing i dont like is if they were all about helping motocross racers they would support the mass production of different neck protection. But money makes the world turn on an axis.

I dont see why leatt is doing this. Me personally i like the leatt the best out of all of them. Leatt has had so many sales there backed up till june, but yet they are trying to get more and more customers. another thing i dont like is if they were all about helping motocross racers they would support the mass production of different neck protection. But money makes the world turn on an axis.

I can't blame Leatt for protecting their patents. When you come up with a great idea, you won't want people ripping you off either. Any manufacturer that tries to bring a Leatt clone to market without paying royalties to Leatt can expect some legal trouble.