Sign in to follow this  

Radiator repair.

Gary,

Try these guys....... http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

These guys have done great work for me and fast turn around time. I've used them 3 times for 3 different used bikes, one of the bike's rads weren't leaking but were bent. They straightened them and now the shrouds fit like they should.

Karl

PS Cheaper than new and cheaper than eBay probably too.

• Like 1

Most auto radiator shops will take one look at that little tiny bike radiator and laugh in your face. "You want me to do what? With that thing?" If you find one locally that will work on it, then go for it. Otherwise the place Kargo gave you the link for is excellent.

Most auto radiator shops will take one look at that little tiny bike radiator and laugh in your face. "You want me to do what? With that thing?" If you find one locally that will work on it, then go for it. Otherwise the place Kargo gave you the link for is excellent.

pretty much. there are some radiator shops around here in az, like maybe 4, but mylers specializes in motorcycle rads and ive heard nothing but great things about them.

Gary,

Try these guys....... http://www.motorcycleradiators.com/

QUOTE]

I saw some pics from this site and I can say that my mechanic works better!!

with an hummer and a welding machine and LOT OF PATIENCE...

Zac

Thanks guys! Ill look into it next week. I should be pretty busy the rest of the weekend opening boxes and drooling over all the new goodies showing up today. Ill be the idiot walking around the crib wearing the new riding gear....:excuseme:

BraAAaaAAAAP! BraAAaaAaAAAAAPPPP! :confused: