Sign in to follow this  

CRF276 ride report

I just got my 05 CRF250 with a 276 kit back together. It has a 07 RHC head with Ron's SS valves and springs, mild porting and a CHM pipe. I also put a CRF450 air boot on the carb. The bike runs great! The RHC porting with the air boot makes it breath and pull much cleaner. I'm very happy with the setup! Now I just need to lose some weight.

Thanks Ron!

PT

I just got my 05 CRF250 with a 276 kit back together. It has a 07 RHC head with Ron's SS valves and springs, mild porting and a CHM pipe. I also put a CRF450 air boot on the carb. The bike runs great! The RHC porting with the air boot makes it breath and pull much cleaner. I'm very happy with the setup! Now I just need to lose some weight.

Thanks Ron!

PT

What is the difference on CRF 450 air boot compared to CRF 250? And does the air boot fit right on?

The boot bolts right up. You just need to seal it with something that's gas proof. It seems to help it breath better. If you campare the two side by side (450 vs 250 boot) you'll see the 450 boot has a much smoother transition to the carb. The are cheap to ($24 bucks from Service Honda).