Might sell...

Thought I would get some ideas on price from you guys/girls, I understand state to state would be different but any ideas or suggestions would be appreciated...I'm in MN

Somes pics

07 CRF250

yoshi full exhaust $1000

factory connection suspension $900

Carb mod and re-jet- $200

sorry its a little dirty in the pics...

IMG_4701.jpg

IMG_4705.jpg

IMG_4702.jpg

I could maybe part out the exhaust...

Thanks

Evan

If you have the stock exhaust, sell the Yosh system separate. As far as prices go, check out your local craigslist for an idea of a price range.

Edit: I see the stock exhaust actually in the background... put it back on to sell the bike.

why would you sell it?

I do agree when yuo sell it put the stock exhaust on and sell the other sepratly

I would say somewhere around $3900. Why you selling it after you just put all that money into it?

I'm starting a business and could use the extra cash...

www.kbb.com

Look there for a better idea.

10 dolla.

JK thats a nice bike, 3700. ish.

dont go for anything less than $3500

4600-4800 very nice bike

I would say over 4000 at least.

you forgot to list some other mods.....the pro tapers and the ASV levers dont come stock............them ASV's arent cheap!

I would say 4200, no less. Its a Sharp looking 2007. Put on the stock pipes and sell the yoshi's and you will come out descent.

definetly sell the yoshis seprate. By the way what would you sell those for, I'd be interested.

i'd start it at 4800, be willing to drop no lower than 4500. with all that and being only one year old i wouldnt be supprized to see you be able to sell it at 5000-5200, but thats if your willing to wait a while for someone willing to pay that much.

suspension doesnt really count as a mod that people would pay more for if it were on a bike, unless they were the same size and weight as you because it would do nothing for them if they were a different size/ weight... but i'd say around 4500 with the yosh pipes, 3,900-4,100 w/out them but you could probably sell them for like 500 if there in good shape on the side

definetly sell the yoshis seprate. By the way what would you sell those for, I'd be interested.

pm me an offer if you are truly interested...

you forgot to list some other mods.....the pro tapers and the ASV levers dont come stock............them ASV's arent cheap!

yah there are a few little things that I didnt list...just getting a rough idea