Need an hour meter?

They are Sendec not Sundec. Check out Ebay there are some there. Also, google them, there are many applications for them other than motorcycles such as lawnmowers, industrial equipment, etc. Pretty much anything with a motor. I hear you can get them directly from Sendec as well.

Don't even ask the idiots at the store go to the lawn mower section by the plugs and such and look yourself.They either have them or they don't but this is where they'll be. I've been in two stores looking for them and even asked and got the same replys you guy's did but when I went over and looked and it took a while, there they were.Each store is a little different but thier usaullay in the mower section.

I sent my wife the other day and the (Sears) guy's did not have a clue as to what she was trying to explain to them. I even sent her to the mower section. I had to see for myself, so I went out there today (same store) and low and behold, they had about 6 of them in the mower section near the plugs and such. Just to be clear it is Sendec and they are MSRP'd in the store for $29.99. Once you get to the register it should ring up for $10.97...good luck.

A little off the topic,does anybody know if hour meters can be re-set,I don't know the make of the one I have but it is a totally sealed unit,I need to put it onto my 08 KX and it has the old hours on from my 06.thanks

Glen

A little off the topic,does anybody know if hour meters can be re-set,I don't know the make of the one I have but it is a totally sealed unit,I need to put it onto my 08 KX and it has the old hours on from my 06.thanks

Glen

I dont think you can reset them, but hey, word is you can go to Sears and get one for $10.00 bucks!

• 2 weeks later...