Fedex Sucks!

i have been outta commission for over a month now with my rebuild on my 2000 yz250 thought i was done over 2 weeks ago but when i went to out the new rear tire on i saw that my rim was cracked :confused: so i ordered a newie from motosport.com... it is being shipped via FEDEX and they have changed there delivery date 3 times now and was supposed to get it this morning.... now its not gonna be hear till mon-tues..... *** i need to ride yesterday and now i;ll be lucky if i can ride next weekend.... when i called fedex they basically to me that it is what it is and it sucks to be me. love motosport.com but will no longer buy from them cuz of this head ache... if they could ship threw another comany i will continue again but untill then RMC will get all my money..... i know i wont get anything done on hear just need to blow off some steam and no bike to do it on

How bad is the crack? I have a crack in my rear rim and have been riding with it for like 6 months. Been keeping a close eye on it but it has not grown any so I still ride every weekend or so. If its not too bad take a fine tip permanent marker and put a little line right at the edge of it. Go ride for an hour or so and look again. If it stayed the same MOTO ON!!

Riding with cracked rims is very smart.

When I ordered my wheels from motosport it had a disclaimer that they would ship ground and the invoice said when they would arrive. Now the fed-x tracking was wrong. It kept changing for whatever reason. The day it arrived was the day on my motosport invoice. I figured that ground shipping from Oregon (or wherever MS is) to south carolina would take more than 2 or 3 days like the fedx tracking said.

My Fedex driver is great! I think her shorts may not be in compliance with policy standards but I'm not complaining. This is Las Vegas after all. She looks to be maybe late 30's or early 40's and is really attractive. She is in supreme physical condition probably from all the running around and box lifting. My UPS driver...well he sucks!

FED EX is ok...they deliver on Saturday. Your parts may get there tomorrow. Their tracking is not very accurate.

yeah the phone # told me it is gonna be here sometime tomorrow so i guess it'll all be iight..... i was really tring to get up to the trails tomorrow but it is what it is..... tell u what tho i bet i got the cleaniest damn 2000 yz250 in the world now so thats kewl.... never had a prob with UPS or DHL but something about the fed ex here really sux...... ooo well looks like i get to try and true a wheel for the first time tomorrow wish me luck will put up pics!

u think fed ex is bad.. try ups.. they are the worst.. they dont even try anymore.. i am having a header sent to me and acording to them i no longer live at the address i provided.(i havnt moved in 8 years). and whats worst they didnt even show up on the day they said it was delieverd.. I should no cause i stayed home all day and i know that i was home on the exact time they had on the delivery slip. you cant find a decent supplier anymore.. they all suck. you just have to bite your lip and deal.. just my .02 cents

why buy a new wheel,just weld up the crack man

My Fedex driver is great! I think her shorts may not be in compliance with policy standards
Does she look like this?attachment.php?attachmentid=9471&stc=1

It must just be based on location...the UPS guys around here rock!! :excuseme:

I always get everything when I'm suppose to, right on time. I just ordered a bunch of stuff from Rocky Mountain (including 2 SETS of Tie downs for $1.99/set :excuseme: ) and it got here yesterday, a day before it was suppose to arrive. :confused:

But that's just me....here's to hoping your wheel shows up tomorrow! :sweden:

(FWIW, my buddy cracked his rim once and threw some JB Weld on it. It held up for a few months before he replaced the rim just because...then again, we mainly race harescrambles so yea...if all you're doing is trail riding, you should be ok...)

I didnt know UPS was employing aliens! :confused:

I didnt know UPS was employing aliens! :excuseme:
Why do you say that?:confused:

I wish my ups driver looked like that!! :confused: But whats with the photoshop of her hand? :excuseme: Heres some petro for you.

Why do you say that?:confused:

Look at her hand. Someone photoshoped a bunch of fingers on there

Look at her hand. Someone photoshoped a bunch of fingers on there
She has hands?:confused:

Stick with USPS. Fedex and UPS haven't been good for me... Due to borkerage charges they charge me when I order stuff from the states and want to get it to Canada. USPS doesn't charge those, and they have decent delivery time.

Anyway, I hope you get your parts soon, so you can get out riding :confused:

My Fedex driver is great! I think her shorts may not be in compliance with policy standards but I'm not complaining. This is Las Vegas after all. She looks to be maybe late 30's or early 40's and is really attractive. She is in supreme physical condition probably from all the running around and box lifting. My UPS driver...well he sucks!

Could it be time to order one cheap item off ebay each day and have it FedEx'd?

She has hands?:confused:

dang I looked at that picture 3x before I realized she had hands, they look gross but iam sure some feminist man hater group used that picture to prove something! (we don't care what your hands look like!!!) good pic:thumbsup:

i have been outta commission for over a month now with my rebuild on my 2000 yz250 thought i was done over 2 weeks ago but when i went to out the new rear tire on i saw that my rim was cracked :confused: so i ordered a newie from motosport.com... it is being shipped via FEDEX and they have changed there delivery date 3 times now and was supposed to get it this morning.... now its not gonna be hear till mon-tues..... *** i need to ride yesterday and now i;ll be lucky if i can ride next weekend.... when i called fedex they basically to me that it is what it is and it sucks to be me. love motosport.com but will no longer buy from them cuz of this head ache... if they could ship threw another comany i will continue again but untill then RMC will get all my money..... i know i wont get anything done on hear just need to blow off some steam and no bike to do it on

In case you are unaware, Motosport is located in Portland OR area, which is in the Pacific NW. For your product to get to you (in the carolina's), it needs to traverse the Rocky Mountains, and they're no treat right now-weather's been sketchy and snow storms popping up with blizzard conditions.

Fedex has no control over when MT passes are closed due to dangerous road conditions. Another thing to consider is many western states allow them to pull triple trailers when conditions are good, but when things turn bad they are limited to only 2 trailers. This means it takes 3 trucks to do the same amount of work instead of 2. Now factor in that there is also major flooding in the southern areas of IL, IN and OH, and you have another bottleneck that freight must work around.

If you really needed the item by a certain deadline, you should have chosen to pay the airfreight charges.

Or you could have ordered from the TT store and it would have come across I-40, which is fairly snow free in the winter.