She's going to be a MONSTER

Remeber just about a month ago?

P1020404.jpg

Oh Yeah. I think when I thought 40 pounds max, i was dead wrong. She's now 4 months old

P1030088.jpg

That is so cute, how she's in the same position and is magically so much bigger! She still looks like she'd be awfully fun to cuddle with!!

Love her 'do! She's really grown... one of those 'surprise size' gals. :excuseme: She's going to be a fun one to keep out of trouble for a few years... :confused:

wow she is so cute! and she must know she can sit on the cooler haha

The spots on 'er face are interesting, makes for some crazy looking eyes......pups are fun fer sure.

I used to let our dog(s) ride uncontained in our Yukon till one particular auto incident that sent them flying from the very back to the farthest place forward, which was on the floorboard under our legs.....now they ride in a kennel/crate til we get where we're going. Rotts are huge dogs and two crates take up a whole lot of room and make for what seems like an inconvienence but I opt for the safe mode now.

She is gorgeous! I love the pic in the same place. I hope you plan on taking a few more like that since you started. The first one she looks fake.

I wanna squeeze her! What is her name?

Aww, she's still a cutie! Does she have flecks in her eye color? They look green? Just curious if there are flecks of brown in them too?

the cooler is her spot now..well, she is quickly outgrowing it, but she tries. We actually just got in an accident the other night, dennis couldn't slow the whale down fast enough and we smashed someone in the van. 'ouch' Rally was under the bench when it happened so she didn't go flying thank goodness.

Her eyes are just plain ol brown..i think her colors make them look as if they might be interesting but they aren't up close. I think it's pretty funny people think she is colored so cool, but I'm like "Huh? My Turd Merle? noooooo" hahah anyway, we are thinking she is lab and neeler, which makes her look like an aussie. weird.

oh but she is our baby...here is her at christmas when we got her..notice the moto boxes...oh yea hahahah

P1020400.jpg

I still say she looks fake...even in that picture. I really do want to squeeze and kiss her, can you bring her to california ladies weekend so we can all hug and kiss her? Bring your bike while your at it you may wann ride lol

Cute name too, rally....awwwww....Rally girl!

that's a long way! we are taking her to vegas minimoto and supercross in may with us. I'm putting a little 'working dog' jacket on her just incase. hehehehe

Remeber just about a month ago?

P1020404.jpg

That is one of the cutest pups I've seen :confused:

whollie, what are u feedin her?

?!?

& she is still a cutie

>:-)

That is one of the cutest pups I've seen :confused:

Ditto!

If she gets too big, I'll take her :excuseme: - she's a cool lookin' pup!

well right now she is doing this pissing thing I swear to god all I do is pat her on the head and she unloads, she pisses at the store, she pisses at the park when someone greets her, she pisses when I let her out of her crate she pisses when i just talk to her..I mean this dog has no bladder control ***! She pissed in my bed when all i said was "stinky buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt" i didn't even touch her she pees on everyones shoes it's so embarrassing

well right now she is doing this pissing thing I swear to god all I do is pat her on the head and she unloads, she pisses at the store, she pisses at the park when someone greets her, she pisses when I let her out of her crate she pisses when i just talk to her..I mean this dog has no bladder control ***! She pissed in my bed when all i said was "stinky buuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt" i didn't even touch her she pees on everyones shoes it's so embarrassing

Well, at least she's submissive! :confused: I've had trouble with my 2nd dachshund being like that too, but the older he's getting, the better he seems to be doing about it. He's not allowed on our bed anymore though, haha, and we take him outside everytime we come home. We won't greet him or talk to him really until he goes out and goes potty. And when my husband comes home, he has started taking him out on the deck before he greets him, b/c Bentley just gets too darn excited! But I hear you, it's stinking frustrating, b/c I just want him to be like my other doxie, who is Mr. Perfect and has never done any of that stuff. Oh well, lol. All in good time!

I have one (dachshund mix)who pisses if you yell or excite him too much. Then he "checks it" I guess to see if it came out or not or to see if it is still attached. It has become this joke with my Husband because when he raises his voice "Jack" will squirt sometimes. Now my Husband can just say "check it" and the dog will look at his wanker! It is so funny.

Wow, growin' like a little weed. Looks like you're going to need a bigger cooler pretty soon. =)

She's such a cutie!

Sun, that's funny! "Check it!" he he!

Wow, thats a nice looking dog! What breed is she?

Mia has the "excited pee" problem, and it usually ends up on the couch because that's where she is when we walk through the door.

I have read that in most cases they grow out of this stage... hopefully that is true for the both of us.

I'm sure you have it much worse than me. Mia's bladder is probably the size of a penny.