Anyone have Belleville 3/16 results?

Or know where they are posted? I had to leave early.

they will be up soon, I would say a day or so. I know they are close

Ditto - I'm looking for them too.

look here, not up yet though. im a club member, we have a meeting tonight and ill find out when results will be up.

http://betdirt.com/Home_Page.html

Wolfie... whad' ya find out? Are the results in?

Cheers

i would expect to see them today on the BET web sight. they finished them up on monday, but the guy that runs the web site was out of town. they are supposed to be on the dist 17 site but i couldnt find them their either?

they had major problems with the classes, some guys were signed up in the wrong class, and alot of guys went through the wrong check point (wrong barrels). so they took all the time sheets and started over. they said it took a long time but the final outcome is their correct.

i hope everyone comes back next year, we had about 120 bikes on the track at one time.

i raced and had a great time. how did you guys like the event?

I had a great time. I raced aTTR225 in 30+B. This is the first one that I have completed. I tried last fall at BET, but got injured. I have a CR250, but the TTR seems to do much better at this track. Thanks to all that helped organize and score this event.

They put me in the wrong class. I also found out that day that the district gave me the wrong number. I signed up for the 200B class and they scored me in the open B class because i was given a 200 number. I got 3rd in the open B class even though they started a minute ahead of me. After they got everything straightened out i ended up 1st in the 200 B class. It took me forever to get that explained to them that the district gave me a 200 number. Owell i am just happy i finally got a 1st. I also talked to Jay and he said that they should get the results no later than 2 weeks after the event. So the district should have them up in about a week I'd say.

They put me in the wrong class. I also found out that day that the district gave me the wrong number. I signed up for the 200B class and they scored me in the open B class because i was given a 200 number. I got 3rd in the open B class even though they started a minute ahead of me. After they got everything straightened out i ended up 1st in the 200 B class. It took me forever to get that explained to them that the district gave me a 200 number. Owell i am just happy i finally got a 1st. I also talked to Jay and he said that they should get the results no later than 2 weeks after the event. So the district should have them up in about a week I'd say.

did you get that number fixed yet? I know there was a guy that wrote in his last years number and was assigned it again, only to find out he changed classes, was that you? If it isn't then we have another one out there to fix!

thanks wardy

Yeah I got my number fixed. I'm ready to go now.

cool, i just posted up results on the d-17 site for belleville. leaving for the park now........

cool, i just posted up results on the d-17 site for belleville. leaving for the park now........

thanks for the update g-unit.