Sign in to follow this  

bar riser help,my arse hurts

anyone running Powermad signature series pivot risers,dennis kirk PN59-5131.thinking of trying them on my 94'DR350SE.these are the 3.5" ones. i'm 6'4" they also have 2" and 5" versons.any input would be appriciated.cables should reach right? I just wanna stand and ride for a change,this hopefully will help my butt last longer.with the stock setup i'm dying after 40 miles.and a 100+ mile dualsport ride is cumming up.if doctorzuk cooperates,:confused:

I'm 6'3" and here's what I'm using on my 2007 WR-450 with the stock bars:

http://www.danacreechracing.com/categories/products/product-314.html

The rise is 2 1/4". It's just a touch too low for extended riding standing up, but I don't know if I'd want them any higher for sitting down. It seems to be about a perfect compromise. I've got them rolled forward just slightly to make the steering feel "right."

• Like 1

I'm 6'3" and here's what I'm using on my 2007 WR-450 with the stock bars:

http://www.danacreechracing.com/categories/products/product-314.html

The rise is 2 1/4". It's just a touch too low for extended riding standing up, but I don't know if I'd want them any higher for sitting down. It seems to be about a perfect compromise. I've got them rolled forward just slightly to make the steering feel "right."

those are almost exactly like the powermad ones,so the 3.5" sounds right now hope the cables fit.:confused:

the results are in, got the 3.5" rox risers (from rox directly)

they seem two help me ride further in comfort (did 119 miles last saturday) mostly woods!!

this tall bike thing is awsome.....