Question About TNT MX Tracks.

I was looking at the TNT site and noticed that there is a track listed that I have not been on yet.

I know you have the oval track on the right as you ride in and the kids track right after that.

As you come in and park, you have the food place on your right, the intermediate track is straight ahead and the Supercross Style Track, Nickname: "The Main SX Track" is kind of on the left and in front of you.

The track I have never seen is the, The "Natural Terrain" MX Track. Nickname: "The Top or "Upper" Track? It looks l like it has smaller jumps than the Supercross Style track and I would like to try it out.

Where is it? I am sure I have ridden past it, but the heck if I know where it is.

I have not been there in a while, but if you stay to the right after passing the food building, and follow that road past the Sx track and down the hill, you should run right into it. Don't turn left at the end of the SX track.

As I said, it has been awhile since I rode there but that was how you got there then!

I have not been there in a while, but if you stay to the right after passing the food building, and follow that road past the Sx track and down the hill, you should run right into it. Don't turn left at the end of the SX track.

As I said, it has been awhile since I rode there but that was how you got there then!

IIRC, that is the intermediate track. I have been on that one several times.

IIRC, that is the intermediate track. I have been on that one several times.

mmmm, I think you are correct. The only other thing I can think of is I heard a while back that Barb made the SX track two tracks. One on the hillside and one at the bottom.... but that is just a vague memory... From the pictures on the web site, that is what it looks like.. not too much "natural terrian" in the picture but it looks like fun. But I have not ridden there in quite awhile... got involved in street bikes too much. Trying to change that!

mmmm, I think you are correct. The only other thing I can think of is I heard a while back that Barb made the SX track two tracks. One on the hillside and one at the bottom.... but that is just a vague memory... From the pictures on the web site, that is what it looks like.. not too much "natural terrian" in the picture but it looks like fun. But I have not ridden there in quite awhile... got involved in street bikes too much. Trying to change that!

After having this dirt bike, I am itching for a street bike. My family already said they would disown me if I got one though

After having this dirt bike, I am itching for a street bike. My family already said they would disown me if I got one though

Yeah, you have to be careful about that... darn it!

Yes, the main track was split into two tracks a while back. The track just past and to the left of the food building is the natural track. The "lower" portion is the suppercross track or the lower track..The int. track is the one that is down in the woods..

Thanks. Unfortunately, I could not make it this weekend, but I am hoping to go next weekend.