Sign in to follow this  

mods for my cr250

Ok how about a fuel filter,magnetic drain plug and skid plate. .....and maybe a pipeguard... new set of tires Irc MB5 . grease for swingarm , service the forks and shock. buy springs for your weight...ebay or craigslist...steel clutch plates to replace aluminum ones; rockymountainmc clutchkit comes with steel plates for only $55.or so. ...I don't know there is so much to choose from check out ;search; most modded in the garage and you'll see this beautiful 96 cr 250 you can get ideas from . N4TRBL I think is the owners tag.

v force reeds, pro circuit works pipe, maybe some offset clamps if you want more responsive handling, lots of bling, graphics, more bling, and some gas to go riding.

:thumbsup: bigger #'s for you number plates :thumbsup:

I'd put some background vinyl on 1st though, then bigger #'s.

Aftermarket powerband, makes a huge difference! The red one is for bottom end, and the black is for top.

v force reeds, pro circuit works pipe, maybe some offset clamps if you want more responsive handling, lots of bling, graphics, more bling, and some gas to go riding.

Dont forget to premix!!!!:thumbsup:

I've always heard from the powers to be that if you're not re-jetting then you're not making horsepower!

does the VForce rad valve help and do you have to rejet the bike if you install them

one industries snow camo graphics looks sick. but if your looking to upgrade on the power end, i would go with reeds, and then a pro circuit platnum(not works) and shorty silencer. a good set of pegs go a long way on the comfort and control end.