Sign in to follow this  

holy sh%t this motor's bad

big thanks to pitster for this bad ass motor..also shout out to ncc for turning me on to this motor and everyone else who helped me choose wisely..i love it..:confused:

Wow, Im not a fan of the recent Monster rave, but htats a sick bike. Have loads of fun!

Wow, Im not a fan of the recent Monster rave, but htats a sick bike. Have loads of fun!

haha, thanks i plan too..cant wait til mornin ;]

your going to have Issues with that shock on the bike...My suggestion is to Measure from Eye hole to eye hole and be prepared. My friend broke his collarbone and (looks like the same bike) when the shock snapped and through him over the bars into a tree...

I assesed from the start that the Pitch of the shock is to steep and caused the shaft to bind on the stroke....:confused:

he bought the bike as a roller off of Ebay...

Please be careful

your going to have Issues with that shock on the bike...My suggestion is to Measure from Eye hole to eye hole and be prepared. My friend broke his collarbone and (looks like the same bike) when the shock snapped and through him over the bars into a tree...

I assesed from the start that the Pitch of the shock is to steep and caused the shaft to bind on the stroke....:confused:

he bought the bike as a roller off of Ebay...

Please be careful

i bought most of the bike on ebay but not assembled, i thought my ass end sat uptoo high.. is that what you meant when you sd it was to steep? i have an extra fastace shock i could put on there if needed but what would make my ass end lower? etc.. swingarm? dif frame? please let me know what i cna do to lower the ass end of the bike and be more safe.. sorry to hear about ur friend

i bought most of the bike on ebay but not assembled, i thought my ass end sat uptoo high.. is that what you meant when you sd it was to steep? i have an extra fastace shock i could put on there if needed but what would make my ass end lower? etc.. swingarm? dif frame? please let me know what i cna do to lower the ass end of the bike and be more safe.. sorry to hear about ur friend

happy to hear you like the motor:thumbsup:

one thing that would help the rear from being so high and a wayy beter shock is a Pitster Pro X2 shock its shorter then what you have and 100% better. we added one to a bike that was 90% the same thing you have. It helped the bike 100%

one thing that would help the rear from being so high and a wayy beter shock is a Pitster Pro X2 shock its shorter then what you have and 100% better. we added one to a bike that was 90% the same thing you have. It helped the bike 100%

I agree change the shock out

the one thats in the bike now is to long and when the suspension in moveing up and down it is creating the shock shaft to bind in the stroke and will cause the seal to leak or the shaft to break

I seen it before...same bike and same shock

:confused: how much would that cost me?