wr250r review finally!

Finally?:confused:

this is the new dual sport you realize that right? first on in english thats worth a damn

I would get rid of that long, ugly ass license plate holder/taillight thingy

still not much of a review, sounds like they just added bulk to the yamaha marketing.

I'm a YAMAHA guy,but I would NOT want one!

glenn

I'll wait for the 450 version.

Nice bike. Yamaha could have done better though. Why make that 250F a dog? They already have a raging 250 motor in the YZ they could have used! That WR is too heavy for what it is. I think they missed the target IMO

if i was going to get a dual-sport......i would get the ktm 525 and take it to Michigan to license it...i think i would get a few speeding or recluse driving tickets with that bike :confused:

the d.s model is a p.o.s compared to the offroad model

Nice bike. Yamaha could have done better though. Why make that 250F a dog? They already have a raging 250 motor in the YZ they could have used! That WR is too heavy for what it is. I think they missed the target IMO

theres a thread in the yami dual sport section where a guy got 30 hp out of it with opening the airbox.

I dont think its as capable as a wr250F but I dont think its a bad little bike.

It would be interesting to see what it looks like without all that street legal crap on it mirrors, signals license plate holders etc. put a nice exhaust on it and it would probably look nice!