Killer motor sports with a 150 producing 13.8HP stock??

Killer motor sports.com dominator bike says it has 13.8 HP. They have a 32MM Mikuni carb on there but dang. My OGM YX 150 is suppose to only have 11Hp and it freaking rips! Wonder where they are getting the extra HP at or from? Looks like a great bike too! Anyone know anything about it?

wel i sen vid form a page on ebay.. the one hey show in the vid has the tagawa+r superhead = to 18hrp but the id showd it dnod at 13 i believe..stock.. it does look badazz, they also went to china in thenvid and tested em b4 takken em to the us..id buy

Killer motor sports.com dominator bike says it has 13.8 HP. They have a 32MM Mikuni carb on there but dang. My OGM YX 150 is suppose to only have 11Hp and it freaking rips! Wonder where they are getting the extra HP at or from? Looks like a great bike too! Anyone know anything about it?

I want to tell you your OGM is more then 11hp. I rode one of the 11.8 HP motors when they first came out. we shipped one in from china back in july. Now I just installed a brand new OGM 150 yx engine and it is definatley faster, alot faster and I am tempted to dyno it in stock form as it is putting out way more then 11.8

• TT Sponsor

all bull

same yx150 motor

and not the same good mikuni carb

it has one thing over ,,,,,,,,,over wieght !!!

is KMS ok to order parts from like a piston or something of that sort or will i order it and never get it or something crazy

NO Lies Lies Lies...those guys are complete clowns just out to sell you JUNK....:confused:

Ive talked with them severeal times in the Past

I do own a 210 Model off there site (Stock replica) CRf50

those KMS bikes are junk, i guy at the track we know bought one and broke it every weekend. his dad told me when he called for parts they did not have anything so he just loaded up in the trailer and bought another bike. the origional yx150 john had last summer only made 10.7hp with a 26mm carb, they have changed some stuff since then but it does not make more then 12hp now.

Killer Motorsports sells a bunch of dirt cheap bottom of the barrell junk. I would stay away. They have a pretty bad reputation for selling junk parts, and you can find their Coolster bikes cheaper at other sites.

I would stick with SSR, OGM, or Pitster for bikes.

• 3 years later...

DONT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!! i recently purchased 2 bikes from them and had all kinds of problems, FIRST BIKE i bout the SSR 70 for my kids and it showed up with rusted parts, scuffs and scratches, all paperwork was destroyed from getting wet, and the free gloves and t-shirt did not come with the bike so i hade to call them 12 times left 6 messages from 9 in the morning till 4:15 and finally someone answered the phone and told me they would send it to me which took 2 weeks to recieve the bike and 3 weeks for gloves and t-shirt... SECOND BIKE i bout was the next day after buying first cause i was researching and decided i wanted the 150cc DOMINATER with black plastics and skull graphics after talking with someone named Elmer on emails asking him about the bike and was told it was a SSR model but all klx110 parts would fit.... it took 3 WEEKS!!! to recieve the bike and it came with NO PLASTICS, ALMOST ALL BOLTS WHERE LOOOSE, AND ITS NOT SSR!! ITS COOLSTER!!!! i called them as soon as i seen this to tell them they sent me the wrong bike... 4 messages still no call back finally answered on 9th call 4 hours later and told me that the plastics where not able to be sent to me because it was there special show plastics... but the bike was shown on website for sale with the plastics... here it is another week has gone by (week 4) still waiting on plastics and they havent even shipped them yet. I kick myself just thinking about buying something from these people... BE WARNED THEY DONT CARE ABOUT YOU THEY WILL SCREW YOU!!! AND THERE 150cc DOMINATOR IS A COOLSTER!!!!