C-Ride P&D tomorrow 3/22 9am RTR

Need I say more?

This is not going to be a big ride, maybe 2 hours maximum, single tracks mostly.

Red Avalanche with Husqvarna on top, already meeting some dudes from TT, but if you see me, just come and say hello.

Need I say more?

This is not going to be a big ride, maybe 2 hours maximum, single tracks mostly.

Red Avalanche with Husqvarna on top, already meeting some dudes from TT, but if you see me, just come and say hello.

I'll be out there about 7:30 in a Black Navigator with a 2 bike carrier WR450 and KTM 530

Have fun and be careful with all the "pit racers"

I'll be out there about 7:30 in a Black Navigator with a 2 bike carrier WR450 and KTM 530

Did your "riding buddy" see the error in his ways?

How Funny.. Yes.

How the heck have you been? How did the Qualifier go?

How Funny.. Yes.

How the heck have you been? How did the Qualifier go?

I'm good- prepping for the Page race. We missed you out at the Qualifier. The format was great and you would have had a blast.

I'm good- prepping for the Page race. We missed you out at the Qualifier. The format was great and you would have had a blast.

Kinda a bummer. my bike was down and I was watching to kids. Sounded like everyone had a great time. I hope I can make the page trip. Are you taking the motorhome? Did you notice the price of deisel? $3.97/gal and it's a 100 gal tank. OUCH!!:confused:

Kinda a bummer. my bike was down and I was watching to kids. Sounded like everyone had a great time. I hope I can make the page trip. Are you taking the motorhome? Did you notice the price of deisel? $3.97/gal and it's a 100 gal tank. OUCH!!:confused:

I'm taking the truck, some camp gear, my pit guy, Carlos's bike. Not sure if Carlos will actually show up and race though. I've got to do this one on the cheap so that I can afford Monticello.

Well, if we see each other, let's say hello, then. We may share trails for a while, who knows. I'm just looking to meet more people :confused:

can one of you guys give directions to p&d from chandler i will meet up with some there due to sycamore hyw closed

You guys have fun. I'll be hanging out with the kiddo.

carl thank for the directions lefrog ill be there first time at p&d cool i drive 4 door chevy 1/2 ton silver ktm 525

Have fun and be careful with all the "pit racers"

How Funny.. Yes.

Now I understand why we haven't heard from you.:sweden::excuseme::confused::excuseme:

I'm good- prepping for the Page race.

:confused::excuseme: :excuseme:

rode p&d for the first time with lefrog,mutantsfornukes good ride about 20 miles mostly st.. pics of lefrog pd32208009.jpgpd32208007.jpgpd32208006.jpgpd32208004.jpg

pics of mutantsfornukes pd32208008.jpgpd32208005.jpg

Oh yes, thanks for putting that photo of me putting my foot down, I appreciate.... :confused:

Seriously, thanks for the photos.

Do you have the one where I was tripling the whoops?

For those who wonder, yes it is a runner behind Curtis on photo#2, he actually managed to be faster than us (with all the stops I did to check the trail map). That dude scared me, as I know I would have puked my brains out trying to run with him.

For those who wonder, yes it is a runner behind Curtis on photo#2, he actually managed to be faster than us (with all the stops I did to check the trail map). That dude scared me, as I know I would have puked my brains out trying to run with him.

Great pictures Jason. Yea that was kinda weird:confused: :confused:

Great pics, thanks for putting those up. Glad I got to ride with you guys.

Yeah, that runner almost looks like a ghost in that picture. He was hardcore.