Eddie, I searched! I swear!

...and I found exactly what I was looking for! :excuseme:

I bought a JD kit last week for my bike, and one for my Dad's. Along with the jet kits, I bought two Kientech screws, to make it as easy as possible. Today, I started with my bike, and got all the way through the process but had to stop when I realized I forgot to bring my metric allen set over to my Dad's where I was doing the work. Also, I goofed, and unscrewed the TPS sensor, but found out that I wasn't the first to do that either! :sweden:

Ah well, off it goes!

I just wanted to be the first to say that I did search, I found the answers I was looking for, and I don't need to ask the same questions that have already been answered 100 times! So, thanks for answering my questions, thanks for your expertise, and thanks for your 40,000 bits of knowledge shared. :excuseme:

Also, a big thanks goes out to Stringburner, as he has dropped part numbers for the TT store all over this forum in countless posts. It seems like every time someone asks about jets, or which kit to buy, String is right there with links to the TT store. So, thanks Stringburner, you sent me on the path to righteous service, and fast shipping. :confused:

So Eddie, every time someone asks the same question, think of this post, maybe you'll feel better. :crazy:

• Like 1

+1, I installed my JD jet kit today and it went as smooth as could be expected, thanks to the TT forum and the TT store. The TT store customer service is :excuseme: Lets just say I made a F'up, 110% my fault, I notified them of it, and they ate the cost. Are you kidding me? How many places would even think of doing that nowadays. Not many.

Anyways, the TT store will get as much business as I can afford to give them, and will get my buddy's parts orders too when he gets a DRZ.

Thanks to all of you who provide such great information, you have saved me a lot of time, money, and hassle. :confused:

Also, a big thanks goes out to Stringburner, as he has dropped part numbers for the TT store all over this forum in countless posts. It seems like every time someone asks about jets, or which kit to buy, String is right there with links to the TT store. So, thanks Stringburner, you sent me on the path to righteous service, and fast shipping. :confused:

You're more than welcome Floatch. I'm glad I could help. :excuseme: