1995 4runner?

do they have driver and front passenger air bags? one or both? im just wondering because im probably gonna try and find a cheap one and customize it to my liking if they have at least a driver air bag

dont buy it, we had one and got rid of it. Theyre garbage, it was probably the best truck in the snow of all time but the thing had no power whatsoever. The thing was a dog that just sucked gas like it was going outta style. If i were you save your money and get something with a better power to weight ratio.. the v6 which we had only had 150 hp

agree that the smaller V6 is gutless. look at the 1996 and up models, there is a big jump in price but you get a MUCH better engine. i went to a 98 tacoma w/the larger V6 and the difference was night and day. fully loaded hauling my 6x12 enclosed trailer it would cruise up the grapevine btw 50-60 all day long. 4runner would barely hang on to 40 and that was w/lots of "creative" shifting (4runner was manual, tacoma was auto, btw). also, never felt comfortable pulling the big trailer w/that 4runner, it was twitchy and never felt solid. even w/the newer generation i would say you should get the leveling kit and even the neutral weight bias.

my two pennies...

--

not sure what most of these guys on here are talking about, but my bro has a 95, v6 standard. he deosnt haul anything, but it works great offroad, is comfortable, and it goes ok, not a racecar but not a slouch either. plus, its a toyota.

I have two 4 runners a 95 V6/Auto 150k, and a 93 4/5sp 202k both stock. Yhey have no air bags. The 95 running P225/15's gets 17mpg at 70mph. The 93 running LT31/15's gets 15mpg at 70mph. The V6 running LT245's going over two mountain pass's and averaging 70MPH gets 15mpg. Best dang rigs I ever bought for general running around and woods off road driving. They are bullet proof and you are foolish to buy anything else!!!! I have had many full size 4x4 american PU's from, Ford to Dodge, gas to diesel, half ton to 1 ton, all time 4wd, etc.. Should have bought these Toyota's years ago. You get used to sitting with your feet out in front of you like a go cart fast.

what kind of gas mileage to the 95's get and what about the 96's?

If I remeber they are around 16-17MPG. They don't do bad as long as you don't but bigger tires on them. They have different rear end ratios for the different size tires. If someone puts the larger tires on a vehicle that came with the smaller ones you can tell the difference in power and in fuel economy.:confused: