Pitster Pro Customer Service

Well ive had my x4 for about 3 weeks now and was out riding last weekend and the rear shock blew out :confused:.Well monday i got in touch with Vince at t-bolt the dealer i bought the bike from and explained my problem to him and he instucted me to email all my info...vin #,date of purchase to Chris and Gary at pitster,which i did.Chris and Gary both emailed me back and said they would send a shock out and to return the old shock to them.I called Gary and asked if at all possible could i get it by this weekend so i could ride he said he would take care of it.Well tonight my new shock arrived :excuseme:..... A big thank you to Gary and Chris at pitster and Vince at t-bolt for helping me get back riding by this weekend.One other thing everyone should realize is that sh@t happens all the time and how a company handles it is testament to how good there customer service really is and in my eyes pitster pro is a stand up company from the top down,Thanks again Gary,Vince and Chris i really appreciate the way u handled the problem and i sent the old shock back to you.

thats awesome:ride:

I was just reading this thread, the first post is by a 45yr old in Texas, the second post is by a 14 yr old in Michigan. How cool is that? That's one of the things I like most about this hobby, it's just a bunch of kids at heart having fun.

Yep, I guess we'll grow up one day.

Gawd, I hope not.

Meeeee niether....I dont want to grow up

I dont think any of you guys will ever grow and why should you?

Geez, I feel like a kid everytime I get on my bike, especially when my 4 year old rides with me on his 50cc that he wants to be a 88cc now.

They helped me out after I purchased a bike from Gary and had a problem with the front fork. They did not hesitate to send a replacement to me in South Africa. Now that was awesome service!

They helped me out after I purchased a bike from Gary and had a problem with the front fork. They did not hesitate to send a replacement to me in South Africa. Now that was awesome service!

Thats way cool,warranty and sending parts to another country:thumbsup:

Yep, I guess we'll grow up one day.

Not me im to old to grow up:busted: :prof: