newbie dr650 and ktm husaberg wheels

Hi,just joined the forum recently and hope you guys can help.I have a 1990 dr650 and have converted to supermoto,iam fitting ktm husaberg wheels,my problem is the rear brake.I dont really want to maul my rear caliper bracket as the ktm wheel has a 220mm disc,would an rm 250 caliper and bracket fit or is there a bigger disc available to fit this wheel so i can keep the dr caliper bracket.thanks in advance for any help.Will be posting pics when finished,bike already has yz250 forks ktm lc4 tank bodywork and seat etc,etc.

sounds nice, but i got no clue

I went through the same dilemma. If the brake disc size is your only issue, I came up with an easy solution after lots of searching:

Use a rear disc off a KTM 950 ADV, LC4 690 Supermoto or BMW F650. They all have the same bolt pattern and 240mm diameter, plus you can get them in the trick Wave style as well. :confused:

cheers lucasm a 240mm disc is the easiest solution ,i just didnt know which disc had the same bolt pattern .there is an issue concerning the distance between sprocket and disc which is 10mm more but can be sorted easily with i get to keep the original two pot caliper instead of changing to a motocross one pot...this is where this forum is priceless ,just saved me a major headache.