Sign in to follow this  

My DRZ400 Magazine Article

Just an FYI for anyone who's interested in a read.

My DRZ400 article is now live on the Canadian Motorcycle Rider online magazine site...

Clickity Click

• Like 1

I wish Suzuki wouldn't have discontinued the "E" model.

There's still a few 'E' models left over in dealerships. Suzuki of Canada still list the 2007 E model, along with the 2008 bikes, on their website.

Get 'em while they last.

:confused:

Great article!! I would agree with everything you said. I love my DRZ.It always puts a smile on my face when I ride it, which is almost everyday.

Enjoyed the read. Sums the bike up nicely. DRZ really is the bike equivalent of a swiss army knife. The long production run with minimal changes between years has also blessed us with a good supply of parts to keep things moving.

Good job,makes me want to buy one.Oh,I allready have one.:confused: I wish I could write like that.

:confused:

I know the feeling you spoke of there at the end… you can't help thinking you're riding a mini-bike on the street, but it's still legal…

Just an FYI for anyone who's interested in a read.

My DRZ400 article is now live on the Canadian Motorcycle Rider online magazine site...

Clickity Click

nice article....I really miss my weestrom.... :confused:;):ride::prof::bonk:

That was a very good read :prof: My first bike was a plated xr500 that I rode mostly on the street. I did enjoy a DR 350 that was my favorite off road bike . Its been a long time since I have been off - road. It was much more fun that street riding. Thanks for the link:thumbsup: .