Twin Air Air-Box Cover For 08 200 XC

After waiting a while for RockyMtn to get it in stock, I finally ordered and received the Twin Air air box cover. I had an Acerbis for my YZ250 and it really helped with cleaning the air box area. The design on the 200 air box makes it even harder to clean without removing the filter and somehow covering the hole. I was wrapping a plastic bag or two around the filter and reinstalling it, but that can still let a little water in and it's a pain to do.

The Twin Air cover is awesome. It fits great and the design is minimal design makes it easy to install and gives me plenty or room to get in there and clean. I highly recommend it.

Here's some pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/fastwoodsrider/ThisAirBoxCoverRocks

2 things:

1) Post this in the review section so everyone can see it!

2) If you have ridden your bike with this on, did you notice any drop in performance because of less air getting to the filter? :confused:

2 things:

2) If you have ridden your bike with this on, did you notice any drop in performance because of less air getting to the filter? :confused:[/QUOTe]

sure I can post in reviews. This cover is for washing the bike, you don't ride with it on!

sure I can post in reviews. This cover is for washing the bike, you don't ride with it on!

My bad! :excuseme: :excuseme: :confused:

Yep, I got the Twin Air cover as well. Well worth the few bucks! Makes cleaning much easier!

2 things:

2) If you have ridden your bike with this on, did you notice any drop in performance because of less air getting to the filter? :confused:

:excuseme:

:excuseme:

Don't remind me, I know I'm an idiot! :confused::excuseme:

haha oh I've been there too

I wasn't going to say nuthin, but now that you brought it up it is pretty funny! :excuseme::confused: