Sign in to follow this  

TT classifieds (how many guys look at)

I have had the same problem. The non-picture ads go to the back and folks don't reply to those.

I have never found anything there. If you are looking for CRF there is a lot more. Not so much for XR's.

Pictures are critical. Forget listing anything on ebay without it. You will get twice the cash with a good photo.

I have never found anything there. If you are looking for CRF there is a lot more. Not so much for XR's.

Pictures are critical. Forget listing anything on ebay without it. You will get twice the cash with a good photo.

I put a lot of XR stuff on there. The only interest I get is for CRF stuff. Maybe I should pay the photo fee and see what happens.

pics are worth 1000 words....especially when it comes to buying something that isn't sitting right in front of you...what is it, $1 to post a pic on the classifieds in here? My $0.02 says it's worth it...sold my XR600R in 2 days in here...the CRF450R, still for sale, mostly I honestly believe is because the pics are bad...and maybe people think it's dipped in gold....

I got the classifieds here before I go to the forums

I have found alot of great parts to go with the honest people that have sold them to me.

I look every couple weeks, just for the hell of it.

I check them daily then off to P/V to see who has the best looking babe on a bike

I looked at them when I was looking for a bike but some of the sort features, specifically the distance, didn't work so good.

i look for rmzkxf 04-06 parts all the time(once a day) never know might find a real gem on there,but ive noticed the dates are always a little mixed up,i thought the new ads automaticaly go to the top.

Bought a toy hauler off of it. Great Deal too. The owner was totally cool! One of the best experiences buying something used off the net.