Northeast Classic-Raceway

I see on the website that it is a two day event...what is going on saturday? Practice for the race on sunday?

I'm going both day, ill be riding Schoolboy 2 Stroke, 125 2 stroke class and maybe 250c on my Rm125, #638

its a warm up race for the race on sunday ill be there one of those days... #19 on a rmz450 racing open C for mt holly suzuki

its a warm up race for the race on sunday ill be there one of those days... #19 on a rmz450 racing open C for mt holly suzuki

Were you at the practice track yesterday? I thought i saw you yesterday...

So anybody is aloud to race both saturday and sunday right?

Is the weekend schedule on their website somewhere? I looked but didn't see anything; I'm wondering if I overlooked it.

Is the weekend schedule on their website somewhere? I looked but didn't see anything; I'm wondering if I overlooked it.

Go to www.racewaypark.com then go to the mx race page and it tells you the upcoming races. Also has the schedule on that page also.

yeah i was there friday and saturday

So anybody is aloud to race both saturday and sunday right?

Saturday and Sunday are 2 seperate races. You could race one or the other or both.

Lukaitis Photo :confused: will be there both days shooting photos and posting them by Monday night.

Subscribe here www.scottlukaitisphotography.com to get updates as they are posted.

well i was halfway to the track today for practice till i pulled into the gas station and saw fork oil all over the bed of my truck, so had to turn around n go home and i guess i cant race this weekend now...so pissed

well i was halfway to the track today for practice till i pulled into the gas station and saw fork oil all over the bed of my truck, so had to turn around n go home and i guess i cant race this weekend now...so pissed

You should be able to get fork seals fixed by Saturday or Sunday. If your shop can't do it call Kessler or Pro Pilot. It's supposed to be nice this weekend.

I guess i wont be going this weekend, sprained my knee pretty bad in practice yesterday, almost broke it.

You should be able to get fork seals fixed by Saturday or Sunday. If your shop can't do it call Kessler or Pro Pilot. It's supposed to be nice this weekend.

ive been calling kessler all morning, i just recently picked up mt holly as a sponsor and they told me to goto him, ive been using RRP but if mickey could help me out pricewise im def gonna goto him since mt holly recommended it

ive been calling kessler all morning, i just recently picked up mt holly as a sponsor and they told me to goto him, ive been using RRP but if mickey could help me out pricewise im def gonna goto him since mt holly recommended it

Rossini is down in NC i believe, working on his shop down there. If you brought the forks up there, they might not be able to do it until he gets back.

Rossini is down in NC i believe, working on his shop down there. If you brought the forks up there, they might not be able to do it until he gets back.

yeah thats who did my entire suspension before and i liked it but im kinda strapped for cash right now so if mickey could give me a better price since im on mt hollys team i gotta do that