oil leaking from the kickstarter????

its not much , but it is def comin out of the kickstarter? weird. everything is assembled rite,i retorqued everything ,so whats the deal? i cant tighten the kickstarter crank lol.... help.....

There is an oil seal at the kickstarter. If it is leaking the seal is bad. You need to get them to send you a new one. It is not hard to replace, but you do have to remove the clutch cover. Make sure there are no deep scratches on the kickstarter shaft where it goes through the seal when you have the clutch cover off.

There is an oil seal at the kickstarter. If it is leaking the seal is bad. You need to get them to send you a new one. It is not hard to replace, but you do have to remove the clutch cover. Make sure there are no deep scratches on the kickstarter shaft where it goes through the seal when you have the clutch cover off.

thanks, ill call pitster now. also. when im haulin tale n then let go of the throttle the bike boggs out, liek its gettin fludded, now i kno its jets unfortunatly but which ones ?

haha im an idiot, its saterday lol