Best brake Pads

I am installing a Honda caliper and master on my Yamaha

I have always liked Honda brakes

What kind of pads have you had the best luck with?

I just recently witched to the Honda master cylinder on my Yamaha and it made a world of difference. At the same time I went with factory Honda pads, and made sure to clean my rotor with rubbing alcohol while the pads were out. The braking performance is so much better now. The Honda pads definately have more bite than any EBC's I've tried and the master cylinder has a much better feel requiring less pull on the lever. I think you're going to be happy with your brakes.

I bought mine off of ebay. I got front and rear for $30 and that included shipping. I can't remember the name of the brakes but they seem to be holding up well. I just looked to see what the name of the ebay store was but it says no longer a registered user. The store had almost 8000 feedbacks and was online almost 4 years.

I bought mine off of ebay. I got front and rear for $30 and that included shipping. I can't remember the name of the brakes but they seem to be holding up well. I just looked to see what the name of the ebay store was but it says no longer a registered user. The store had almost 8000 feedbacks and was online almost 4 years.

The whole brake system? Pretty sure it's Nissin. They come stock on all the Honda's. I've been thinking of doing this also with my KTM, the Brembo brakes need constant maintenance for mediocre performance, the Nissin brakes are one finger stoppie machines! :confused:

The whole brake system? Pretty sure it's Nissin. They come stock on all the Honda's. I've been thinking of doing this also with my KTM, the Brembo brakes need constant maintenance for mediocre performance, the Nissin brakes are one finger stoppie machines! :confused:
Sorry about that, no it was just the pads themselves

The stock Nissan/Honda brake pads are better than any of the aftermarket replacements.