Broken femur alignment

Okay, so I broke my femur on february the 5th and had surgery on february 7th. So noew after about 5 weeks in, I have regained most of my movement in the leg. I have no real pain and I am able to walk without a limp and ride a stationary bike without any problems.

Now I am a little worried; when I had the surgery, the 2 parts of the bone were not 100% correctly aligned.I went to see my doctor yesterday, and he said it has about a 9-10° angle. The bone broke about 4-5 inches above my knee...

My doctor said that the angle should not be a problem, as long as it does not get bigger.

Now I would like to hear some more opinions (DrMark?). Do you think that the fact that my femur is not 100% aligned correctly, will have any impact on my life or my riding?

I must stress that I absolutely don't 'feel' that the bone bone isn't perfectly aligned. My leg is perfectly straight, and both legs are the same length. The only thing is that my kneecap looks like it's slightly more inwards than the one on my other leg.

oh and BTW, I'm 19 years old. And I don't have any X-rays on my computer at the moment.

That is not acceptable positon. It needs to be redone-and soon.

The only alignment that is acceptable in 2008 is the same as the other side.

One hundred years ago patients were not so particular.