Sign in to follow this  

Is there no supercross on TV this weekend

Tonight at 6. I'm not sure if its a replay or a new race. I just noticed that my tivo had it scheduled to record. I just went and looked it is supercross lites in minneapolis

Speed channel sucks:banghead: I don't have a Tvo so if I miss a race on a Saturday or Sunday the next time it airs is like 12-1AM in the mornig on a weekday.I've stayed awake plenty of nights just to catch the race.Instead of airing the race at a decent time when people can watch it, theres Barret auto auction or freakin Nascar or some stupid Shiz on.I hope AMA or since Nascar bought AMA or whatever I hope we get full live races and better Airtimes.:confused:

the next race is the minnoplasis supercross lights, i have only missed one supercross so far, i record them all

Speed channel sucks:banghead: I don't have a Tvo so if I miss a race on a Saturday or Sunday the next time it airs is like 12-1AM in the mornig on a weekday.I've stayed awake plenty of nights just to catch the race.Instead of airing the race at a decent time when people can watch it, theres Barret auto auction or freakin Nascar or some stupid Shiz on.I hope AMA or since Nascar bought AMA or whatever I hope we get full live races and better Airtimes.:confused:

get tivo, its like $7 a month... you won't regret it.

Next televised race is the 29th of March. There is a lites race today Minn.

Yeah, i totally missed it.

I heard it was good racing too, im so mad!

I miss the days when they use to air the 250 and 125 races on Sunday back to back.....made it simple....the way it is now is a total pain in the azz.

Well that 250F race was worth waiting for! Damn did they have a good battle! Shows who the fast guys in the series are...

I miss the days when they use to air the 250 and 125 races on Sunday back to back.....made it simple....the way it is now is a total pain in the azz.

no doubt.....that was the bomb...

the next race is the minnoplasis supercross lights, i have only missed one supercross so far, i record them all

Berm,

what is a minnoplasis? Is that some kind of new minnow bucket? LOL.

Well that 250F race was worth waiting for! Damn did they have a good battle! Shows who the fast guys in the series are...

Agreed.....

It was the best east race thus far!!!