Sign in to follow this  

It's been a good ride...

...but the time has come to move on. As of 23 March 2008, the 'Bear' no longer owns the DRZ 'bicycle'. Thanks for all the help, thanks for the ideas, thanks for the comradery, thanks for all the kind comments & helpful suggestions. :sweden::confused:

I've loved owning the DRZ & felt like a part of special community. I hope my next bike will give me as many smiles per gallon while I'm rolling along the back roads of Texas as the DRZ did. I know it will be VERY hard to find another forum like this one. :excuseme:

You guys think we could start a street bike section here?? :excuseme:

Brand new with the Bear aboard:

100_0297-1.jpg

100_0291.jpg

DIRTYBIKE004.jpg

100_0975.jpg

100_0954.jpg

...and the way it looked just before the sell:

trunk009.jpg

Loaded in the new owner's truck:

Picture006.jpg

The money shot:

Picture008.jpg

Sorry to see you (and the DRZ) go. Whatcha looking at for a replacement?

Thanks for the well wishes fellas! I'm leaning real hard toward the Kawasaki Versys. The V-strom 650 & 1000 are close second/third choices.

...but the time has come to move on. As of 23 March 2008, the 'Bear' no longer owns the DRZ 'bicycle'. ...

Aw man, that sucks. Just get it like you like it and then it's out the door.:excuseme:

Looks like somebody got a good bike. Hope you told them about all the upgrades you did to turn it into an E.

Ride safe on whatever you get. :confused:

Well be sure to post up how you like the Verseys, ok? Remember the Verseys has 17 inch wheels and the V STROMS have , I believe a 19 on the front. The Verseys would be a kick with good sport bike rubber which would not be available for the V STROM! Anyway I am sure you know this as we talked about that in my post a while back!

No reason you can't stay and play, look at Neil.:confused:

Do we have to????:excuseme: