Cow Mtn- Sawmill Family enduro - April 20

Only taking 350 participants.

Should be good, maybe I can

finally meet Bigbob.

This is the first year for the Crosscut Family Enduro. I rode the Sawmill last year at Cow and it was a blast. They should be able to put together a nice FE course at that place. :confused:

I'll be riding the Sawmill again this year, its on Saturday and the family enduro is on Sunday, and I'm too old to try doing them both. :excuseme:

Only taking 350 participants.

Should be good, maybe I can

finally meet Bigbob.

you gotta enduro computer?

:confused::excuseme:

you gotta enduro computer?

Ah, no. At least not yet.

This is my first one.

I am not sure what to do with

it if I had it.

I do have GPS with a speedo function.

I'll be riding the Sawmill too. It will be interesting riding an event in my old stomping grounds. :confused:

Ok ossidog let's get on the same minute...at least I know what I'm doing.

celtic dude you in?

celtic dude you in?

Your on!

ok ossidog. it's on! tirebiterrrrrrrrrrrrrr where are you?

Howdy Bob,

Small world!

We just rolled in from Riding Cow with Skeeter, his gang, and a few others- Remember 450 Ray from the mud ride last year up at Georgetown? He was there...

I met up with the NBMC guys (The sponsors for the Crosscut & Sawmill event) this morning. They confirmed the crosscut should be a very "Rider friendly" layout- challenging, but not too killer.

After talking it over with Lee, looks like we'll be riding the Crosscut.

Have you talked to Connie? We could all get on the same minute, be fun!

If y'all (You & Connie) want to ride up there beforehand, see wassup, be happy to...:confused:

BTW, Today's ride was one fun barrel o' monkeys...:excuseme:

I feel for the rangers down at CC that had to deal with skeeter for 2 hrs..I wanted to choke him within 5 minutes:p

tierbiter Wow 5 minutes thats not bad you could have told me to fu--off that would have ben fine with me. But to read that crap your a joke right. Didn't think i was a burden...I still had a hell of good time but you pooped out to soon....We road with another set of riders with Ray and Travis did awsome... I guess people now a days have no sense of humor or a dry sense of humor...I just like to have a good time..

ok we'll all do a minute.. ossidog too, talk later.

tierbiter Wow 5 minutes thats not bad you could have told me to fu--off that would have ben fine with me. But to read that crap your a joke right. Didnt think i was a burden...I still had a hella of good time but you pooped out to soon....We road with another set of riders with Ray and Travis did awsome... I guess people now a days have no sense of humor or a dry sense of humor...I just like to have a good time..

I was just joking with you Skeeter, That was one fun ride! :confused:

celtic dude you in?

No, I'm riding the Sawmill and I'm WAY older than OldDude :excuseme: so I don't think I could hack it. :confused:

CM was great the trails looked cleared, but it was little dry. I think we may get some rain next week, that would be nice..

Tierbiter you really do know your way around the joint, Thanks again for coming out and showing us around.

Skeeter

Bob-

Got room on your minute? I was just about to send in my registration Monday. Let me know and I'll mail you a check.

Rocky

Ok, well Looks like I got ossidog, me, tire biter and his wife. No yamahaGinger wont be riding....... Rockhounder that make 5 with you.

Lets ask them if 5 on a minute is ok. Regarding sending money. Who wants to hold the cards? Tirebiter since you got you and your wife wanna send all the entries in? I dont mind doing it as well. Tirebiter can you confirm if 5 on a minute is ok? or maybe we just send them in.

ossidog you still in?

Hey Bob

Cow should be a good place for a family enduro. Hopefully we will get some rain. Rode MC a few days ago - lower sections dry - higher sections very good with many puddles in between woops.

I ride the family enduro's with Sean ( son ) these days which has been a lot of fun . The Piglet this year was awesome - fast and technical.

I'm waiting for my son to move up to the A or B class so I can move to the front of the line !!:confused:

dp

From what I heard at the last meeting..the crosscut will be allowing 5 on a row:ride: but not for the sawmill.....enjoy everyone...club is working very hard on growing the trail system at cow!!! come join a club...check out northbaymc.org I think that is it!!!! LOL:applause: