Cow Mtn- Sawmill Family enduro - April 20

Ok, well Looks like I got ossidog, me, tire biter and his wife. No yamahaGinger wont be riding....... Rockhounder that make 5 with you.

Lets ask them if 5 on a minute is ok. Regarding sending money. Who wants to hold the cards? Tirebiter since you got you and your wife wanna send all the entries in? I dont mind doing it as well. Tirebiter can you confirm if 5 on a minute is ok? or maybe we just send them in.

ossidog you still in?

Ok, just tell me where to send stuff, you or Dan. There's a 350 rider limit so we should git this in asap.

i downloaded the pdf and have never been to any racing event.

i dont understand the terminology, is this type of even for riders of all skill levels and age groups?

Pretty much yes, all skill levels. In a nutshell it's 50 miles of riding trails and keeping time so you hit checkpoints on time, not too late and not too early. I don't believe this is being timed like the nat'ls, this should be old school.

That used to be my closest riding area back in the day. We thought about driving out and doing both races, but it's only a week before china hat, which is also a big drive, and a week after we get back from moab, so we'll have to wait til fall to get out that way for some d36 racing.

Bigbob, watch out for the planet in the first few hundred yards. I hear there are husaberg-hating-rocks on some parts of the planet's surface. :confused:

Going to try and do this one. Not sure as I just spent almost a G on parts and stuff for both bikes.:prof: Most likely going to see if I can get in at the gate. Watch dog computers are on sale right now so I picked one up (since my Lynx took a huge crap after a few too many washes). If you want one, nows the time. $245 plus 10 S&H We'll see if it can be here in two weeks time.

Oh, and Ossi, if you find someone you want on your minute, you can have them put your name on the request form and they (race officials) can usually get him/her on your minute. Is your boy going to try this one?

Going to try and do this one. Not sure as I just spent almost a G on parts and stuff for both bikes.:prof: Most likely going to see if I can get in at the gate. Watch dog computers are on sale right now so I picked one up (since my Lynx took a huge crap after a few too many washes). If you want one, nows the time. $245 plus 10 S&H We'll see if it can be here in two weeks time.

Oh, and Ossi, if you find someone you want on your minute, you can have them put your name on the request form and they (race officials) can usually get him/her on your minute. Is your boy going to try this one?

Naw, he is not ready.