Sunday - March 30 Rock Lobster/Flume ride

Yup next weekend , Sunday is the day for me. Gonna rain a little this week, then by the weekend Rock Creek is gonna be on. Spring time on the flume trail is the best. Flume out, then double back on the rock lobster. We may even go down superslyko's famous collarbone alley trail. Were gonna put on 60 miles.

8:00 am Bald Mtn staging. snooze you loose, late you're bait for the crowds.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

celtic man no car poolin to GT, besides your GPS may get us lost again. I can be talked into 830 stage time too.

Hey, it was a good thing you didn't make the I.V. ride. I rode it last weekend with Dan and it was fast and fun but gnarly as hell. :confused: I was running on empty when we got back to the staging area. :excuseme:

Hey I'm still looking at heading up to GT Sunday for a nice little cruise through the woods. I think I'll bring the smoker, haven't ridden it since the crash at the PCGP, and I'm thinking it's time to get it tuned up for the next couple of enduros. :confused:

See! All you gotta do is get in peoples sh!t Then all of a sudden your threads get looked at, people are always talking about you, threads that you're not even involved in center around you.

Maybe I'm TBB?!

(notice they're spelling my name right! Oh it's the small victories in life!)

I'll be there BigBob. :bonk: Maybe we can carpool again. I'll have to stop first at the store in Georgetown and pickup one of those breakfast sandwiches that makes the whole car smell good for a week! :prof:

The breakfast sandwiches and normal sandwiches are freaking awesome... When is Bald mountain going to be open?

In July.

PeakRider is all wacky again. Looks like he's been riding with NorCalRider again and those Coors Lights.

:prof: No, I think he was just being optimistic and his post got cut short. He was trying to say "The last Sunday of June." :bonk:

OH Yuk, thos e GTown Trails are the worst and who and why would you want to ride them, PC has much better trails and terrain to ride, LONG LIVE PC:thumbsup:

I will be camped at Mace Mill this weekend about 1/4 mile past staging area, also Jon Jue needs some help saturday morning at the 40 rider bottleneck turn:eek: (another reason not to ride GTown) across bridge on 6.

Say Hi as you pass me!!!

Isn't it spelled "SuprSloCo"

Kraig Traum

OH Yuk, thos e GTown Trails are the worst and who and why would you want to ride them, PC has much better trails and terrain to ride, LONG LIVE PC:thumbsup:

I will be camped at Mace Mill this weekend about 1/4 mile past staging area, also Jon Jue needs some help saturday morning at the 40 rider bottleneck turn:eek: (another reason not to ride GTown) across bridge on 6.

Say Hi as you pass me!!!

Isn't it spelled "SuprSloCo"

Kraig Traum

Alright, well don't pack too much nitro in that nasty little tire-eatin-disc-brake-bendin-swingarm-dingin piece oh nasty rock! Last time I saw it someone threw one of those erosion control cinder blocks in it....uh, yeah, that helped! Good luck fixin that spot! Let me know and I'll brink up another load of nitrate in my camelbak.