Accelerator pump cover

What does the accelerator pump cover do??? Will it give my 05 CRF250X some more snap?????

No i have not done the o-ring mod. What is it? Once and awhile I get a bog. I was guessing it was the ac. I'm also adding a slip on to my bike and I'm going to mod the air box. I just figured I would need the ac.

With those mods you will also need jetting done if you haven't already done it. I just got a JD jet kit and going through mine monday along with a few other mods. Can't wait to ride it after all the mods.

Dauntae

What's the JD jet kit? What's done to yours? What jets are you putting in? I have no idea what jets to throw in my bike.

What's the o-ring mod on the Accelerator pump cover?

Check out the FAQs at the top of the forum. There is lots of good info there, including jetting and the AP mod.

What's the JD jet kit? What's done to yours? What jets are you putting in? I have no idea what jets to throw in my bike.

The JD kit is an assortment of the common jets, and pilot valvesand also has recomendations as to which ones to use. look for it in the TT store.

What's the o-ring mod on the Accelerator pump cover?

Use the search button... enter "ac pump mod"... and presto, you should find the thread for that mod