My new ride

Well,

my wife sent me a pic of the new beast loaded in the truck and ready to take home. It is home waiting for me now, but I am on the other side of the country visiting family. Backgrounds, hour meter and springs on Suday morning then it is off to Starwest or Milestone Sunday afternoon for a little break-in!:prof: I am very excited to have a sweet new 2-stroke. I haven't ridden one since my 1987 CR500. I am so looking forward to burning some oil and smoking some 450's.

2008 YZ250, Bought it in Florance, Oregon for $1000 less then the best deal in So Cal.

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/bntbrown/yz250/?action=view&current=ATT01329.jpg

Well,

my wife sent me a pic of the new beast loaded in the truck and ready to take home.

Great looking machine! The only way my wife would bring a new motorcycle home is if I were holding Oprah Winfrey hostage.

oprah would eat you alive. Literally

It should be a collective group abduction where we would broadcast our demands for new 08 YZ250s for everyone on this Yamaha two stroke forum. She will be released only when our wishes are complied with.:prof:

creative but do you think it would work??

So what's the general consensus on the shroud only graphics? Looks good now with the same blue tank but will probably not look so good when the tank goes dark blue after a half year or so huh?

Congrats on the new ride!

ATT01329.jpg

So what's the general consensus on the shroud only graphics? Looks good now with the same blue tank but will probably not look so good when the tank goes dark blue after a half year or so huh?

The one I looked at had a tank graphic ..just no printing on it. Solid Blue. I like it. Even if the tank gets scratched it would clean off with scotchbrite. I am tired of havign only half a graphic after it bubbles.

Well,

my wife sent me a pic of the new beast loaded in the truck and ready to take home. It is home waiting for me now, but I am on the other side of the country visiting family. Backgrounds, hour meter and springs on Suday morning then it is off to Starwest or Milestone Sunday afternoon for a little break-in!:confused: I am very excited to have a sweet new 2-stroke. I haven't ridden one since my 1987 CR500. I am so looking forward to burning some oil and smoking some 450's.

2008 YZ250, Bought it in Florance, Oregon for $1000 less then the best deal in So Cal.

http://s303.photobucket.com/albums/nn152/bntbrown/yz250/?action=view&current=ATT01329.jpg

man, oh, man! such sweet photos you got there on your first day with the bike! :prof:

got mine too :ride:

spa52931js2.jpg

i always remember, november 12, 2007, monday... the day i took my '08 from this shop and rode home with it in the main streets (w/o the bike registered yet :ride:) haha! ?

you're gonna have a LOTTA fun with that bike, man! :bonk:

I agree. I like the look now, but there is a little too much blue space.