Hey, and a few questions...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo guys, I just returned home after buying my XR250 and riding it and then went to our other house where all of the family is.. All I can say is I LOVE THIS THING TO BITS.. I used to ride one of the XR250's of one of my dads employee's which was fully hacked...And I though that was fun.. MAN!! This is soooo cool!!!! Basically think of it as a CRF250X named an XR... It looks soo much like the CRFX! Its got a Moriwaki exhaust,Renthal Bars,Renthal Fork Guards,Modified Tailight.. And some other stuff.. I'll get you guys pics tommorow first thing in the morning, couldnt get pics today as, I couldnt take my mobile phone with me today so no pics and its dark now... SEE YA'll tommorow!

P.S. I like this forum (WR forum) and its members.. I dont feel like even posting on the XR forum lol...

Hey, heres pics of my bike. I even rode it awhile ago down the road.. Its so cool!

Here are pics:

06042008516.jpg

06042008517.jpg

06042008518.jpg

06042008520.jpg

06042008522.jpg

06042008523.jpg

06042008524.jpg

06042008525.jpg

06042008526.jpg

06042008527.jpg

What do you'll think?

Nice bike bro, you gotta love hondas they are beautiful bikes built like a tank and street legal right out of the box .Awesome !!! . I like the pipe . but as far as it being the same bike as a crf250x I don't think there is much that is the same. Here's a pic of my 06 crf250 I got to put my cr500 motor on . It's almost ashame to cut up a brand new bike don't you think?

DSC00859.jpg

DSC00856.jpg

DSC00853.jpg

DSC00855.jpg

I got this bike .Ive never rode it . I just got it to turn it all wheel drive . The put my Cr 500 motor on. It will be a animal . :confused::ride:?

Dude!! Dont cut it up man.. I personally hate 2 Strokes now :S Lol 4 Strokes are beauties!! I love the CRFX and the WR in the same way... My XR and the CRFX looks the same as in, just some parts.. Not much... Honda's are beautiful alright! Pipe is awesome.. Not too loud nor too quite..

Dude!! Dont cut it up man.. I personally hate 2 Strokes now :S Lol 4 Strokes are beauties!! I love the CRFX and the WR in the same way... My XR and the CRFX looks the same as in, just some parts.. Not much... Honda's are beautiful alright! Pipe is awesome.. Not too loud nor too quite..

my guess is you've never rode a big two stoke like a hundred . my old beat to death 1991 cr 500 will smoke my 2007 wr450 on torque , horsepower and reliablitiy . I rode my other cr500 for like 5 years till I sold it . I never had any issues with it . It was the lowest cost bike I've ever owned to Maintain . nothing ever broke . it just ran . the other thing is riding a bike that is making 50 hp seems kind of slow , when you Old bike made 85hp . I forgot to say my old cr500 was a pro circuit built bike. and I miss it. so I figured why not build a new one with todays stuff . I got no big issues with my wr but it does not have anywhere near the power I like. I can see what it was built to do but I can not see that a two Stroke could not do it better just because of the weight. till You ride a monster two stroke you'll never understand. If you are ever here I'll let you ride it and see what and real white knuckle ride is all about. :ride::D :D Hanging on for dear life. Is something that most poeple Don't understand as a fun thing until you've felt it for yourself a few times .? :confused: It's more addicting then drugs:busted: :ride: