Sign in to follow this  

Ryan Cox: Husband,Father,Friend

On March 29th 2008 all those that knew Ryan got the terrible news that Ryan is no longer with us. This news is so fresh it is barely believable. Ryan passed away after injuries sustained while riding in the Little Sahara Sand dunes in Utah. Our Hearts go out to Ryan's family only in his late 20's it is way to soon to be parted from him. He was an awesome husband, world class father to his three little girls, and a friend to so many. You couldn't be around this guy and not be happy. For all those who knew him there is a viod that will never be filled. Ryan you are sorely missed we love you and pray for the wellbeing of your family.

It always stings me when a fellow rider is no longer with us, whether I knew them or not. I'm sorry for your loss.

We also had the great opportunity to know Ryan and his beautiful family. It is a hard reality to accept loosing someone who has been so kind and fun to be around. He will be missed as we continue to go camping and remember the fun times that we had with him, we will miss the laughs. Our hearts go out to his beautiful wife and children and they will remain close to our hearts like family just as they always have been.

RIP Ryan.. although i didnt know you i know how it feels to loose a best friend at such a young age

It is always sad to hear of another "fallen rider." I have added the name of Ryan Cox to the "List" that is remembered every year at the Garrett Berg "Remembering Those Who Rode" Memorial Race.

If I may be of some assistance the the Cox family, please let me know.

Sincerely,

Mike Berg

"Motodad393"

Thank you Motodad393. We all appreciate it. I am indeed sorry for your loss as well. We are all part of a group that understands something that we wish we never had to. Your awesome.

RIP Ryan.

It's very sad to loose one of us, but at least it was doing something he loved. My condolences go out to his beautiful family, if there's any way we can help, please let us know.

Regards,

Brad

god speed to ryan and may the lord take care of the family in there time of sorrow...