Sign in to follow this  

Ttr-110?

I recently sold my crap SDG Speed mini, ands am looking at something more Japanese for a playbike. Does anyone know how the ttr-110 compares to the Kawi 110. Also is it possible to completely remove the electric starter and battery?

thanks

How do you even try to compare a 4 speed e start bike to a 3 speed kick only with the foot pegs mounted to the engine cases? There not even close in my eyes!

There are tons more speed parts and mini build kits for a KLX than a TTR, and the foot peg issues are easily fixed. As for kicking, my 11 year old daughter has no problem kicking the bike, and I will be buying the 4th gear shift drum for it eventually. I'm sure there's nothing wrong at all with the TTR, and the aftermarket bike part suppliers are already racing to produce parts, so it's a matter of what color you like best - green or blue (or yellow...).

just got my son a new ttr110 over the klx110 because of the elec start 4speed box and very modern styling. this bike is awesome

Just bumped up my daughter to the ttr 110, the e-start is great when see falls

on a hill. So far the bike is great!!!

Bought this bike for my Daughter and I think the whole family has learned to love a sport/hobby that I thought they never would, fit and finish are excellent. All other bikes in my garage are red and there are 5 of those but this bike makes us all grin. Hats off to Yamaha. They also make great Pianos and Recievers.:thumbsup:

depends what you want to do with it, if you want to race or just make it faster then the klx110 has more capabilities because they have came out with various parts for it where as the ttr110 is newer and does not have the parts available yet.

It depends what you want to do with the the bike. If you want to mod it and race it, then no question the KLX will absolutly blow the TTR out of the water. With various motor kits, you can get upwards of 20hp out of the little KLX. What's also nice, is the fact you can buy them right out the box, 160cc kits, super heads, etc. For a bike that you don't want to dump $2-4k worth of mods, then get the TTR. Just my 2 cents.