Would you pay $10,500?

haha thats a BIT high, but there's always a moron out there. I seem to always catch them, like my bike, I bought it 2 years ago brand new for $3000, and I just listed it for sale for $4600 and people have been calling, they think it's a deal......, i'll then take that $4600 and buy a brand new one on e-bay and laugh all the way to the track.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was anticipating a thread on a Brand spanking new CR500AF......instead I got a over priced, under worded description, and a crappy pictured 450 that IMO is just butt ugly.....Good luck with the sale, I have a feeling your reserve will not get even remotely close.....at least you may want to lie and say it was a former David Villeman race bike.....some sucker probably might believe......everyone else will just laugh:excuseme:

I was anticipating a thread on a Brand spanking new CR500AF......instead I got a over priced, under worded description, and a crappy pictured 450 that IMO is just butt ugly.....Good luck with the sale, I have a feeling your reserve will not get even remotely close.....at least you may want to lie and say it was a former David Villeman race bike.....some sucker probably might believe......everyone else will just laugh:excuseme:

Hey there GA, We HAD one of Vuillemins 06 practice bikes at our shop....know what it sold for?????????????? 3700.

thats ridiculous. lol all i see is a bike with stickers and wheels.... but somebody might pay it. I think it does look pretty cool tho. I bet someone will pay close to $7k for it when its all said and done. which is still over priced...

that pic was taken at the jesmond fire lookout near Clinton, BC........im 100% positive me and my crew set the record for getting up there the fastest on that peticular ride...lol... anyways, we have property on Big Bar Lake and the Fire lookout ride is one of the favorites:ride:

Nice ,if you already havn't check out Onion lake near Lytton Killer climbs and awesome views

he got 2 offers...yz426em your bike looks better than that one you should get 12500 easily!

Yeah if that was the case i would sell be selling it and buying a new bike and keeping the extra change:busted:

I live like 20 minutes from Mc Kinney. I should email him to see if I can test ride it. I want to see what a 10k bike rides like.

Ohh thats an easy one...like 2 5k bikes:bonk: ,,or maybe half a 20k ride...sorry just being a smart A:naughty:

i asked him what made it a 10,500 bike and this is his answer lol

7500 on the bike 1000 on exaust, 3500 on suspension, 275 on avs levers, 3450 on hubs tires and rims,

custom one industries kit. and blah blah blah.

My bike has about 18000 invested in it. You can buy the thing or not no worries to me it will sell.

Thanks Shawn

dude buddy when you add stuff like that it dont jack the price up ?

i asked him what made it a 10,500 bike and this is his answer lol

7500 on the bike 1000 on exaust, 3500 on suspension, 275 on avs levers, 3450 on hubs tires and rims,

custom one industries kit. and blah blah blah.

My bike has about 18000 invested in it. You can buy the thing or not no worries to me it will sell.

Thanks Shawn

dude buddy when you add stuff like that it dont jack the price up ?

A $1,000 exhaust???? Includes tax, shipping and installation????

$3,500 on suspension work???? When this kid came in the shop, did he bend over and everyone there take a turn????

$3,450 in rims and hubs????? Made of unobtainium by NASA????

Still short by $5K or so, maybe the replca factory stickers and install was pricey.

I bet I could sell him my truck, lets see...

Cost $27K

Miles 100K / 16 MPG = 6,250 gallons of fuel at $3.22 = 20K

2 sets of tires = $800

Maintenance = $1,000

My time spent driving it (avg 50 Mph) = 2,000 hours @ 90/Hr - $180,000

Misc. $2,000 (gross underestimation)

Only $230,000 - Whatta deal!

Lwt this be a lesson to you young people, do not do drugs. They lead to a sensation of grandiosity and fantasy.