Sign in to follow this  

New bike

Congratulations!

Enjoy your new ride and what looks like perfect conditions for wearing out some tires!!!

CHEERS!

Welcome aboard kneedragginchick . I'am sure you and the hubby are going to love that machine. If you have any questions feel free to ask. If one of us can't answer we probably know who can. That is one sweet looking ride.:prof:

cool what size? A-stars rock i got a venom, lookin good. a modern sportbike is the safest thing the street, physics and trickle down from NASA. my sm is a dangerous pos compared to it. I LOVE MY HUSKY. a kid I know just cracked up his friends brand new 610 for him (nice guy) I 180'd mine and just kept actin like i meant to do this. the stops are so far out you dont get lauched when they whip around. have fun

Which model SMR did you get? Alpine Stars are the best boots out there, I purchased the "venom" model and they look really good. A current CBR 1000 is the safest motorcycle for the roads due to the advanced handling that Nasa spent so much time on. My Supermoto is a dangerous piece of junk compared to the CBR 1000. I do love my Husky. A child I know crashed his friend's brand new SM 610 for him (bastard). I spun mine around going the other direction like I forgot something at the....Forget it I don't speak Jive...

Which model SMR did you get? Alpine Stars are the best boots out there, I purchased the "venom" model and they look really good. A current CBR 1000 is the safest motorcycle for the roads due to the advanced handling that Nasa spent so much time on. My Supermoto is a dangerous piece of junk compared to the CBR 1000. I do love my Husky. A child I know crashed his friend's brand new SM 610 for him (bastard). I spun mine around going the other direction like I forgot something at the....Forget it I don't speak Jive...

Solid effort though. :prof:

Congrats on the new bike. You will enjoy riding it more each day.

I understood what he was saying when I read it slow. LOL. The bike is a 450. The bike is very strong. :-)

I really like Alpinestars gear. It seams to always be a great fit. All my gear is A*. Boots, gloves, and suit. Whats funny is I race a Honda NSR50, little sport bike. After a few crashes and a bunch of races I had to get a new suit. Then I got a suit for the street since the track suit tends to get trashed fast. After all that you will find I have 3 suits (one is pretty trashed) 3 pairs of boots (again on trashed pair), 3 pairs of boots (yep, a trashed pair) and gloves all Alpinestars. I have gone through about 4 sets of gloves so far. I really don't crash that much. LOL

I am taking the bike out on Sat. Should be a great ride!