armourbl

How to: Service 2008 Steering Damper (lots of pics)

I'll check my pc at home I think I downloaded all of them

Hey did you ever find your pics of this thread?

Hey did you ever find your pics of this thread?

I second that...repost the pics!

Guys,

I do have the photos, but don't have my website any longer to host them from. Also, I can't seem to edit the original post. Maybe one of the mods can attach the pics to the original post for me, if so please contact me and I'll send you the photos.

ben

Guys,

I do have the photos, but don't have my website any longer to host them from. Also, I can't seem to edit the original post. Maybe one of the mods can attach the pics to the original post for me, if so please contact me and I'll send you the photos.

ben

Does Photobucket not work to host pics here?

I didn't read all pages.. But Is there any way to see the pics ? The pics seem corrupt. 

Mine is working fine but not firm enough. 

I know there is options for the GOLD valve by racetech. 

But are there any other options to make it more firm ? 

Personally id was thinking about using some shock fluid that some Hobby RC brands make. You can get some very very thick oil for shocks for hobby grade rc trucks. I would imagine filling this with a thicker oil would naturally make it more firm. 

Usually atleast in the MX world of oils and fork oil i havent seen oil as thick as oils that hobby grade rc trucks use. I guess to put simply i imagine the thicker the oil the firmer it will feel. 

for some reason the pics in the thread arent showing up on my end its just showing that there are JPG images

Would really like to see the pics! I know the website that was originally hosting them is gone...there has to be another guide similar to this one out there! If anyone finds one...post it up here!

Why is this so difficult?  Surely someone has these pictures...  Please enlighten us. Please?

I have an '09 CRF450R that I would like to attempt 'freshening' its 'Steering Stabilizer', but really, would appreciate seeing the photos from the Instructions. I Flat Track with my CRF450R and have experienced 'Head Shake' / 'Tank Slap' on occasion; I understand a GPR or Scotts would be best for my needs, but expense has held me back from purchasing one.

Sorry everyone about the pics. I've tried several times to get someone to upload them again to the site on the original post.

I searched through some old computer files and found the original photos. Best I can do for now is share them via Google Drive. Here is a link below.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1fKENpXZlJk9pj8S66AkJQgR6DxlRHCuz

Maybe one of the admins can update the original post with at lease the link to the photos.

ben

I haven't fully, checked out the page, but from what I momentarily, before I came here to reply, saw, it looks like that might, just, be very, helpful ... Thanks!