Finally Finished* - My Street-Legal Retro/Hurricane 450

So freaking jealous...

:prof: WOW!!! Never did i think i would say dont ride that bike. Put that thing on display somewhere, dont get it dirty.

Sick.

New desktop background:ride:

New desktop background:ride:

haha good idea!!!:prof:

That is the sickest thing that I've ever seen! I wish I had the knowledge and resources to reproduce something like that!!!!! Dude very nice job!!!!!!!

Speechless...very nice

Thanks for the nice compliments, guys!

KJ - yea, they have it listed, but not actually out yet. I've been calling PWR every 2-3 weeks for the past year or so - they're really dragging their feet on this one.

Awesome bike man! Looks great, but have you looked at any of the SM specific shorty front fenders like at motostrano? Dope stuff for sure!

EDIT: check that , maybe that is a shorty, either way it gives me a chubbie.

Thanks for the nice compliments, guys!

KJ - yea, they have it listed, but not actually out yet. I've been calling PWR every 2-3 weeks for the past year or so - they're really dragging their feet on this one.

Yeah, that's what I figured. It's stupid they list stuff so far in advance.

I also made it my desktop here at home and on my work pc.

That thing looks like a weapon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Incredible job Congrats!

Man, I hate you for making me come back to this post over and over and over! Yep...I'm stealing your picture too...hahaha

Damn, I wanna ride that thing!

What are the two black "boxes" on the left side of the head/cylinder?

Totally BITCHEN bike, BTW.

That has got to be one of the coolest bikes I have ever seen.

Simply amazing!!!

:ride: :ride: :ride:;):ride: :ride: :prof::bonk::confused::ride:

SIMPLY AWESOME!

TJ - I tried several SM fenders, but all the yellow ones were the wrong shade - they're more neon yellow to match the RMZ's. That's why I just cut down the stocker that came with the Hurricane kit.

SXP - The one in front is a radiator catch can from APA - it catches any coolant that overflows, and then returns it when the motor cools. The smaller rectangular box is the oil breather box / catch can from Graves Yamaha - it capture the oil from the valve cover and returns it to the motor via a one way valve by way of the fitting tapped into the ignition cover cap.

Again thanks for all the compliments, guys - it's been a really fun project, but I think it's even more fun actually getting to ride it now!

Old school colour scheme,I dig it.Well done on all your hard work,the results show the effort.

Enjoy riding it,i am sure you gonna get plenty compliments on the road or track with it.....:prof:

wow...nice ride.