Sign in to follow this  

whats up with NJ?

heck no...they probably will hunt us all down in their Camaro's and have us "wacked"

ok buddy, if you think any one of these orange oompaloompas drives a camaro then you have no idea whats goin on.

I mean honestly do you think any of those fags can even handle a car like this....

CamaroSS2.jpg

They look like they are from Long Island, not NJ.

alot are from staten island but they all go down to seaside (or sleezeside) in the summer. me and my friends go down there just to get a laugh or two.

Most of us are ignorant about nj cuz we are smart enough to never go there. The first person I met when I made port in Jersey, I nearly assaulted. However the best restaurant I have found anywhere is the Shrimp Box owned by the Russians inside the Manasquan inlet. Free mooring with dinner. :thumbsup:

If you cut off their legs from their knees down I would say that NJ is inhabited with Umpa Lumpas!!! :thumbsup::rolleyes: :rolleyes: :crazy::bonk::mad:

EDIT: Dangit, beaten to it

reminded me of the people in south florida when i used to live there. but trade fake tans for real tans. but i think these pics are old because everyone was doing that hair style and zoolander look years ago. now it's all about the fohawk :thumbsup:

no no, trust me the blow out is still in effect down here in LI where i go to school, its ridiculous. FLIDs suck

yah. they have a name and i cant think of it right now. theyre all straight believe it or not. and apperently its like super hot. i completly disagree. its DISCUSTING.