Marcus Dairy Conversation

First ride to the dairy this year, was aboard recently converted DR650se and got al lot of attention. Several people were interested in where I got the wheels EAST COAST WHEELS in jersey, check out there web site and be sure to ask for Jeff , he's a busy guy but , in the end you'll get good stuff.

Well, good to know ECW had improved their customer service for '08 ?.

TT store- best price I found for excel hoops on rad hubs.

EDIT: Just so you know, my first sentence is complete sarcasm. I've added this line after the fact 'cause the OP changed his post significantly.

the Marcus Dairy in Danbury?

Yes.

However, I'm still confused why the OP changed his tune about ECW. One minute he's kinda tossing them under the bus and the next he's saying you'll get good stuff and they are good guys.

Yes.

However, I'm still confused why the OP changed his tune about ECW. One minute he's kinda tossing them under the bus and the next he's saying you'll get good stuff and they are good guys.

cool, my name is Markus and i was born in Danbury. my dad used to bring me there to see the bikes when i was like 6. sometimes i joke that i was named after it

lextech,

What gives?? I met you at the Dairy on Sunday and we started shooting the shit - Dude - you were freakin' PISSED as hell at ECW. You were getting angrier and angrier as you told your story. What's with the change of heart a couple fo hours after flaming them. ?

lextech,

What gives?? I met you at the Dairy on Sunday and we started shooting the shit - Dude - you were freakin' PISSED as hell at ECW. You were getting angrier and angrier as you told your story. What's with the change of heart a couple fo hours after flaming them. ?

All right, let the truth be told, I WAS aggravated with dealing with my order!

But as I said in the edited post Jeff is a busy guy, but in the end the parts I got ARE good and I think my bike came out awesome.

Jeff Roberto was a stand up guy with me and allowed me to come to his shop and get the problems straightened out while I waited, he couldnt apologise enough for allowing me to get frustrated, and was wiling to do whatever it took to straighten everything out.

Do I think EAST COAST WHEELS produces quality products ? - YES

Do I think they could use a little work in customer service ( communication,

estimated order processing ) - YES

But thats just MY opinion, and we all know everybody has one of those, but who is right and who is wrong...... I'm in the srevice business myself, and I'm sure I pissed some people off over the years - S#*T HAPPENS - I try to learn from that and try to do a better job next time!!

The reason I edited the original post was because I didnt see a benefit in talking smack about somebody !!

Every Sunday morning is for bikes. Every nice Saturday night is for hot-rods.

Rumor has it that the place will be ripped down and replaced with yet another strip mall this June. Which really sucks cause I've been going there religiously since 86'.