Water pouring out my engine oil drain hole

I tried searching some forums on this, and found quite a bit of info on water leaks and 450. I have an 06 450X, notice a couple of weeks ago that I had the coolant leaking from the telltale hole, replaced the water pump seal seemed to work.

I raced last weekend and after the race I change the oil, found a vanilla shake. Tanny fluid looked fine. I had everything to rebuild the top end so I did(I thought it was due). I also replaced the water pump bearing, oil seal, mechanical seal. I got the bike back together, still had the drain plug for the oil and trans fluid out, poured in a couple of cups of coolant and it begins coming out of the engine oil drain hole after about 10 seconds ?

What do you think I screwed up? I think that it still may be something around the water pump, I don't think I was getting enough water in to have a problem with the cylinder.

I concur with Cube and Tat...........it's probably a head gasket or the head. Did you true the head? I always do the ol' poor man's lathe.............place a sheet of very fine sand paper on glass or plexiglass. Take a fat black marker and color the surface of the head solid, then slowly figure 8 the head on the paper until all the black is gone.

Another place to look is the cylinder base gasket. If I'm not mistaken there is a portion of a water jacket sealed off from the bottom end........that would also result in water pouring directly out of the oil drain bolt as you add it to the rad.

Regardless, definitely not your waterpump.........that'd contaminate the tranny side.

Thanks for your help cubera, it is a crack in the cylinder, a horizontal crack in the cam area.

BUMMER. http://oem.thumpertalk.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=12100-MEY-670

Not as pricey as some for sure but still pretty expensive.

The head assembly is even more money but a complete new head and cylinder are cheaper than WR/yz valves alone.

http://oem.thumpertalk.com/SearchResult.aspx?KeyWords=12200-MEY-671