New motocross facility to be opening near Sac, Ca in 08'?

Does anyone who lives in or near Sacramento, California know about the new motocross tracks in Lincoln that are supposed to open in the summer of 08'? I think the place is called California Motocross. Any info would be great. Thank-you.

Does anyone who lives in or near Sacramento, California know about the new motocross tracks in Lincoln that are supposed to open in the summer of 08'? I think the place is called California Motocross. Any info would be great. Thank-you.

http://www.norcalmotocross.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2350

Wow... did they say they have 11+ million dollars in this project? Am I reading

this right?

this right?

Ya I think you are. It has been going on for quite some time now. He is having problems with permits and what now. I cant wait for this place to open. Its going to be top notch.

this right?

And on top of that they said there isn't even a track to ride yet:eek:

Is this indoors or out?One track or a few?Sorry, i don't feel like skimming through all those posts.

I think there is susposed to be like 9 tracks or something like that. If you search google for california motocross park and go onto the placer county site. Scroll down the page and you can see what the facility is susposed to look like.

:thumbsup: That is nuts.I can't wait.

that place has plenty of tracks to ride on.

Lets prey that it opens soon!

Lets prey that it opens soon!

I will be the first one to pray for it to open soon.

:thumbsup: i just might have to go up there during the summer time to try it out =] (i live in so cal)
:thumbsup: i just might have to go up there during the summer time to try it out =] (i live in so cal)

It looks like it would definately be worth the drive.