Sign in to follow this  

Mototown this Friday?

Anyone up for a ride? I really don't want to ride at Mototown, but its a last resort. The snow is yet to melt up here, our track is under 8 inches of water and snow, and I havent ridden since November.

So unless someone knows of another track, or if any of you guys have a rideable private track, I have no problem signing a waiver and throwing you some money for the upkeep. PM me if you have anything.

If no one knows of any other place, anyone up for a few laps at Mototown? :thumbsup:

There is an open practice a Diamondback tomorrow. It's by New Paltz NY. Taking tomorrow off from work. 2 days in one week is unheard of.

Just mapquested it, over a 5 hour drive for me, have fun tomorrow....

anyone else?

i like my idea, you me and bryan hit the road to florida for some bikes, babes, boobs, beer, boats...haha jk about everything but the bikes....my spring break starts in 3 days. DO IT UP hahaha

i'll prolly be there this friday. the track isn't the greatest but they're redoing it this sunday to evidently make it like the anahiem SX track. look for #503, yz 250f.

what about crow hill some point over that week?

is that saturday?

Kiwi - If they open Ill drive down sometime next week. Ill talk to you on aim...

yzf450, I saw you there, rode with ya a bit. i forgot your number so I thought you were your buddy with the yellow plates. shoulda introduced myself. next time. good ridin.

hey, was that you with the white fender? If so, nice looking bike, and good riding. I forgot what you said you had for a bike, so I didnt want to just say hey if it wasnt you.

Not sure when I'll be down again, but I'm moving down to Ashford, CT come July 1, so we should go for a ride then.

Oh, the guy with the Chaplin graphics, was he part of the pro team, or just running the grahpics? Either way, he was fast as hell.

hey, was that you with the white fender? If so, nice looking bike, and good riding. I forgot what you said you had for a bike, so I didnt want to just say hey if it wasnt you.

Not sure when I'll be down again, but I'm moving down to Ashford, CT come July 1, so we should go for a ride then.

Oh, the guy with the Chaplin graphics, was he part of the pro team, or just running the grahpics? Either way, he was fast as hell.

yeah the white fender is me. your kxf is sweet man. i liked your look over as you went over that little kicker after the corner from the big double, haha. too bad i didn't have a camera.

i think he had the chaplin graphics. all i saw was yellow plates. usually all the kxf's i see at mototown have the chaplin graphics on it. popular dealer i guess.

yeah he was fast.

when you do move down we'll meet up again sometime. do some trail riding or even mototown or rocky. take it easy.

Haha, nice...Im glad you caught that. I saw someone...you...standing over there so I figured I show a little "style".

Keep in touch man, once some outdoor tracks thaw out I'll be down a lot, I'm going to try to head to M-Town again sometime soon, once I get some extra cash. Spent $30 to ride all day, and $110 in gas....

Haha, nice...Im glad you caught that. I saw someone...you...standing over there so I figured I show a little "style".

Keep in touch man, once some outdoor tracks thaw out I'll be down a lot, I'm going to try to head to M-Town again sometime soon, once I get some extra cash. Spent $30 to ride all day, and $110 in gas....

will do. with this weather, won't be too long before the tracks are good to ride on.

like rocky...:thumbsup: MC i have a thing or 2 to teach you about being passed by a girl! in fact BOTH of you. hehe

oh BTW most likely cant go to crow hill thurs...

yeah once rocky opens i'll be goin there as much as I can. i'm stoked to try that place out.

if you're anything like Ashley Fiolek then not only would I not mind you passing me, I'll let you teach me how to ride all over again. that girl is faaaasssttt......