MXA Review

So, I'm sitting here looking at the driving rain outside, reading my new issue of Motocross Action, and I see yet another glowing review of a Falcon pitbike. This really puzzles me. If you were to take the word of MXA and Dirt Bike, Falcon is the only quality pitbike out there, and the rest is Pep Boys junk with no support for parts or service. Yet, spending any time at all on this forum, you see support for Pitster, OGM, SSR, etc and only the chirping crickets seem to speak for Falcon. I don't know, it seems that either A) Falcon is one of the best kept secrets in the pitbike world, or :thumbsup: their entire advertising budget is going into someones pocket over at Hi-Torque. Excuse me. I'm just thinking out loud on a rainy day.

So, I'm sitting here looking at the driving rain outside, reading my new issue of Motocross Action, and I see yet another glowing review of a Falcon pitbike. This really puzzles me. If you were to take the word of MXA and Dirt Bike, Falcon is the only quality pitbike out there, and the rest is Pep Boys junk with no support for parts or service. Yet, spending any time at all on this forum, you see support for Pitster, OGM, SSR, etc and only the chirping crickets seem to speak for Falcon. I don't know, it seems that either A) Falcon is one of the best kept secrets in the pitbike world, or :thumbsup: their entire advertising budget is going into someones pocket over at Hi-Torque. Excuse me. I'm just thinking out loud on a rainy day.

Virtual (Falcon) take out huge full page adds at Huge Money!! And the Magazine is not going to Slam a High paying advertiser...Trust Me its all political.

the real people that have Pit Bikes Post whats really going on with the Industry and bikes on this site and Planet Minis Long before it hits the News stands. the Magazine can not support you with your question and Customer service as the Vendors do on the Web....IMO

You want to find out the Smut, and quality Info and whats really going on with Pit Bikes.... come on here

Thats why I hang out here, bro.

Yep, what he said. I found out many years ago and with all my hobbies that advertisers who take out full page ads are not going to get a bad review done in that magazine.

a local shop sells falcons, they say that the parts for them are easily had from falcons warehouse. if you go on falcons site they have a parts list for evey single part down to nuts and bolts.

i have seen them first hand, they are nice, i would say on par with ssr and pister quality.

i rode a demo 70cc falcon and it was much more powerful than say a xr70 with an extra gear.

i would buy one of their pro models if the price was right. the shop near me doesnt seem to wheel and deal until you show them cash.

a local shop sells falcons, they say that the parts for them are easily had from falcons warehouse. if you go on falcons site they have a parts list for evey single part down to nuts and bolts.

i have seen them first hand, they are nice, i would say on par with ssr and pister quality.

i rode a demo 70cc falcon and it was much more powerful than say a xr70 with an extra gear.

i would buy one of their pro models if the price was right. the shop near me doesnt seem to wheel and deal until you show them cash.

as he said, the website has the parts list for everything.

the warehouse has all the parts well stocked, and recieve parts orders all too often

trust me :thumbsup:

Not unlike the Pitster Pro website :thumbsup:

When I need a spare for my OGM, I just call Jeremiah at SGR and it shows up a few days later. Fortunately, since the bike is so solid, I haven't needed much.

Not To Bash On Jeremiah, He Seems Like A Great Guy Don't Get Me Wrong

But The 2 Times That I Have Needed The Guy, His Communications Weren't That Great And Wasn't Any Help...

Mark @ Ahp On The Other Hand, That Guy Is On Top Of Everything And Is Very Helpful And Great Communications

Telephone is usually not the best way to get ahold of him. Actually when I PM him here I always hear back pretty quickly. He has a lot of things going on and isn't always right there to answer the phone, but with my first bike, I was probably the biggest PIA customer he ever had and he was always prompt and polite with a response. There have been a few times when he couldn't get a particular thing I wanted and he told me so. I don't know what more I could ask for. Mark at AHP is indeed good to work with also. I believe the nature of his business is different. Since he is doing a lot of shop work he tends to be on site all the time and is available on the phone.

If I didn't really believe what I was saying about SGR, I certainly wouldn't have bought a second bike from him.