MN MX April 13 - which track are you riding???

I'll update you guys on the tracks (Don's track) condition over the upcoming week. It's supposed to be nice out this week so I'll give her hell to get it ready for everybody. Give a call @ 651-248-0084 for track updates.

'bout darn time you show up! ?

sweet! let me know hopefully i can ride when everyone goes out there! seeing the dr. on the 18th hopefully he'll ok me and i can get my brace. then its on! :confused:

where is this track by anyways?

You ALWAYS listen to what the dr says??? :ride: (err jus kiddin)

The track is just outside of Dennison MN... Which is halfway between Cannon Falls, and Northfield.

Some pics that I posted of it before... few things have changed now though, we'll update 'er sometime this summer ?

http://www.commandotrailers.com/motocross

'bout darn time you show up! ?

You ALWAYS listen to what the dr says??? :confused: (err jus kiddin)

The track is just outside of Dennison MN... Which is halfway between Cannon Falls, and Northfield.

Some pics that I posted of it before... few things have changed now though, we'll update 'er sometime this summer ?

http://www.commandotrailers.com/motocross

oohhh ive seen pictures of that before!! looks pretty fun!

Here is the news for practice at Grantsburg this weekend... bad news. The forecast calls for a high of 35 with rain on Saturday. Good for the track, bad for the riders. Most don't want to sit around in that sort of weather for practice, so we are calling it off. NO PRACTICE SATURDAY.

The good news is: we only got a couple of inches of snow, and it is already melting. Sunday calls for lots of sun with no wind and temeratures around 50. Great racing weather! So, as long as there are no major shifts in the weather pattern, WE WILL BE RACING SUNDAY!!! You are invited to come and camp on Saturday night. Sunday morning the gates open at 6:00, sign-up at 7:00, practice at 8:30. Check out the website and hotline for the latest, official news.

www.StraightArrows.org

(952) 996-9240

Mike Murphy

MX Chairman

Straight Arrows

That's the nice thing about Grantsburg and Wheelers. Sand tracks so they dry out quickly.

Now I have to decide whether I go, and get limited track time to test / setup my bike, or wait for future possibilities and get LOTS of track time for complete setup...

It may have been said already, but this ? weather really blows !!!?

News on the Moto Event for this weekend: April 12 - 13

The track is 100% ready for riding! However, the weather stinks. But there is good news and bad news. The good news is: we only got a couple of inches of snow, and it is already melting. The bad news is: the forecast calls for a high of 35 with rain on Saturday. Good for the track, bad for the riders. Most don't want to sit around in that sort of weather for practice, so we are calling it off.

NO PRACTICE SATURDAY.

Sadly, we must also announce the cancellation of the race on Sunday, April 13th . Someone forgot to tell the weather that it’s not winter anymore. Optimism and determination to have the race has been shot down by the reality of the weather. We hope you have read this, or heard it on the hotline, before making the trip to the track, and we apologize for any inconvenience the cancellation may have caused you.

If spring is finally here in three weeks, the only other Grantsburg motocross of the year will be held on the weekend of May 3-4.

Kevin - If you're not riding tomorow and you get bored, I'd let you come over and help with my jetting!?

Yeah, it's not like I don't have the time...!!!

I DO get a one mile swim in at the Andover YMCA Sunday mornings.

The whole endeaver (drive there, swim, sneak peaks at the ladies working out ? , drive home) takes all of two hours easy.

BTW, Your vids are sitting on my mantle collecting dust...

UPDATE - April 13 MX RACE

We had an inch of snow overnight. Jack went out on the track this morning(6:15 A.M.) with no problem. He feels he can get the track in good riding conditions if the forecast stays favorable for Sunday. If you have any questions please call 507-534-3276 or Jack's cell 259-0269. Gates will be open until 10:00 and reopen at 6:30 for Sunday.

http://www.midwaymx.com/

Waiting for the ground to dry up a little bit. Havn't done much riding on my new springs yet, so I have to spend a few hours riding on them before I'll go anywhere. If this "new found" summer weather holds out, it won't be too long now ?

That's part of the reason why I want to ride before a few races Charlie. I had my suspension redone over the winter with new springs. Want to get them softened up and me used to it.

If the weather holds like it is, think the track will be ready by Sat/Sun?

That's part of the reason why I want to ride before a few races Charlie. I had my suspension redone over the winter with new springs. Want to get them softened up and me used to it.

If the weather holds like it is, think the track will be ready by Sat/Sun?

Just looked at the track this morning. I think by the end of the tomorrow, it will be pretty good, except for a couple of spots. If the weather holds 'till the weekend, it should be awesome!