Sign in to follow this  

Supercross Where are all the haters?

Didn't you guys hear Josh Grant on the podum "whining" and "making excuses" about his bike bogging and having to back it down so he couldn't battle Villopoto? Jeez, if that was Reed you would have crucified him by now.

What about Millsaps? "Whining" about lappers and sending his girlfriend over to bitch out Balbi for not pulling off the track when he came by.

Get a clue people.

Well there is a thread hating on Millsaps for whining about lapers. And the lites race hasn't aired yet so most were not aware of Grants whining. He usually catches plenty of crap whenever he whines.

Get over it, people don't like Reed, so what. Why do you feel the need to start a whole new thread to complain about people NOT complaining.

All you guys that are constantly whining about the whiners should just go to a local race. You'll hear people whining about everything (all at the same track on the same day):

practice (or moto) is too long

practice (or moto)was too short

the track was overwatered

the track is dusty

Bob Blocker wouldn't get out of my way while I was holding up Pete Passer

the track was really one lined and caused me to go from 3rd to 10th

it's too hot

it's too cold

Let's face it - we're all a bunch of whining crybabies a lot more often than we think.:thumbsup:

Well there is a thread hating on Millsaps for whining about lapers. And the lites race hasn't aired yet so most were not aware of Grants whining. He usually catches plenty of crap whenever he whines.

Get over it, people don't like Reed, so what. Why do you feel the need to start a whole new thread to complain about people NOT complaining.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: +1

Didn't you guys hear Josh Grant on the podum "whining" and "making excuses" about his bike bogging and having to back it down so he couldn't battle Villopoto? Jeez, if that was Reed you would have crucified him by now.

What about Millsaps? "Whining" about lappers and sending his girlfriend over to bitch out Balbi for not pulling off the track when he came by.

Get a clue people.

This coming from the guy that did nothing but talk about some guy named Dusty that was going to take America by storm. All you did was argue with everyone that told you he would never be nothing but a field filler. He's barely even that now.

You should follow your own advice on that get a clue part. Your not someone that should be telling anyone else what to do.

This coming from the guy that did nothing but talk about some guy named Dusty that was going to take America by storm. All you did was argue with everyone that told you he would never be nothing but a field filler. He's barely even that now.

You should follow your own advice on that get a clue part. Your not someone that should be telling anyone else what to do.

Jeez, you guys still got a pickle up your ass about Dusty Klatt? I never even said he would "take America by storm". Sure, I thought he would do okay, better than he has been, but that's the way things go sometimes. The sport is hit and miss. Look at Nick Wey last year. Podium contender. This year? Using a provisional to get into mains.

By the way, it's you're, not your.

• Like 1

you sound like railer80 making a thread like this that's not good :thumbsup:

• Like 2

Yeah Grant and Millsaps shouldn't whine, Wey and Klatt really need to step it up, oh and Reed sucks!

all i know is when i was at daytona sx watching practice (before it rained) grant was smokin EVERYONE!! he's by far my fav lites rider. he was faster than trey and poto...

i dont watch the podium interviews anymore. they're lame..

and yes... reed is a big tool box!!

all i know is when i was at daytona sx watching practice (before it rained) grant was smokin EVERYONE!! he's by far my fav lites rider. he was faster than trey and poto...

i dont watch the podium interviews anymore. they're lame..

and yes... reed is a big tool box!!

Not quite.

1 2 01:14.899 Pre-Qualifier 3 Ryan D. Villopoto Poulsbo, WA Kawasaki KX250F

2 20 01:15.071 Pre-Qualifier 3 Joshua M. Grant Riverside, CA Honda CRF250R

3 48 01:15.562 Pre-Qualifier 3 Trey G. Canard Elk City, OK Honda CRF250R

:thumbsup:

Not quite.

Aww come on what's a few 10ths among friends? Grant looked faster. :thumbsup:

Jeez, you guys still got a pickle up your ass about Dusty Klatt? I never even said he would "take America by storm". Sure, I thought he would do okay, better than he has been, but that's the way things go sometimes. The sport is hit and miss. Look at Nick Wey last year. Podium contender. This year? Using a provisional to get into mains.

Wow - wasn't even my post you were responding too, but it bug's me when someone acts like a know it all and is blatantly wrong:naughty: . Dirtbiker771 said you should "take your own advice" - the R making it youR signifies possession = the advice belonged to you/came from you. The you're that you tell him to use is a contraction. The apostrophe goes in the place where a letter was left out in combining 2 words. In this case the A from the words YOU ARE = you're. So as you can see saying "take you are own advice" doesn't work:prof:. Next time before you flame someone about their post make sure they're not actually right first.:thumbsup:

• Like 2

Wow - wasn't even my post your were responding too, but it bug's me when someone acts like a know it all and is blatantly wrong:naughty: . Dirtbiker771 said you should "take your own advice" - the R making it youR signifies posession = the advice belonged to you/came from you. The you're that you tell him to use is a contraction. The apostrophy goes in the place where a letter was left out in combining 2 words. In this case the A from the words YOU ARE = you're. So as you can see saying "take you are own advice" doesn't work:prof:. Next time before you flame someone about their post make sure they're not actually right first.:thumbsup:

:thumbsup: ....this thread just keeps getting better.....:confused:

Nice post Anthony, but you're probably better off talking to a wall. This kid doesn't have a clue about so many things, grammar is the least of his problems.

Wow - wasn't even my post your were responding too, but it bug's me when someone acts like a know it all and is blatantly wrong:naughty: . Dirtbiker771 said you should "take your own advice" - the R making it youR signifies posession = the advice belonged to you/came from you. The you're that you tell him to use is a contraction. The apostrophy goes in the place where a letter was left out in combining 2 words. In this case the A from the words YOU ARE = you're. So as you can see saying "take you are own advice" doesn't work:prof:. Next time before you flame someone about their post make sure they're not actually right first.:thumbsup:

Nothing like a good ol' english lesson. Perfectly said, tactfully done. If someone flames you for that.....what can I say? Too thin skinned???:ride: :ride: :D:confused::thumbsup:

Anthony, in defense of sp1tekiller, the YOUR sp1tekiller was referring to DB771's post was the second one.

In this case sp1tekiller is correct. It's you're as in you are not someone...:thumbsup:

BTW look at your post again, it has a few spelling and grammatical errors, too.

Crow recipes here http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm :confused:

Anthony, in defense of sp1tekiller, the YOUR sp1tekiller was referring to DB771's post was the second one.

In this case sp1tekiller is correct. It's you're as in you are not someone...:ride:

BTW look at your post again, it has a few spelling and grammatical errors, too.

Crow recipes here http://www.crowbusters.com/recipes.htm :D

:thumbsup::banana::cheers: :cheers: :lol::D Right you are 287......please hit me with a brick now:banghead: I even read the post 3 times looking for the your that sp1tekiller was talking about and still missed it. I just thought it was funny correcting dirtbiker771's grammar on a site where 1/2 of the posts look more like ghetto shorthand than sentences. I knew I left the r on the you I put in the first sentence but didn't correct it - I mean that's funny stuff there a your error in a post about your/you're errors. I hadn't even noticed the spelling fubars though :confused:, I was too busy being irritated that this posting system doesn't automatically capitalize the beginnings of my sentences and "I"'s for my lazy butt:smashpc: (I've edited all three items now though). Open apologies to sp1tekiller - I'm an :ride:, unfortunately I'm sure this won't be the last time in my life I'm more of a :eek: than a :D. It has made me :lol: :lol: :lol::eek: a lot though! :thumbsup:

P.S. - I haven't spell checked this one either.... & here's some gas for you for the unrighteous flaming sp1tekiller.

• Like 1

Not quite.

1 out of 11,12? laps they did during practice? poto pulled off and still couldn't catch grant during practice.

let me rephrase, grant was LOOKING faster than everyone!

side note, i didn't even realize he had a sleeve (ink) until i watched the racerx vid of him. i went back through my photos from daytona and sure enough. in my pics it looks like mud though LOL!

Hey Anthony, props to you for admitting your mistake.:thumbsup:

To the punk that gave me bad gas for correcting him...next time be man enough to sign your name.