Sign in to follow this  

some riding pics

HOWWWW do you get it sideways. i know its a newb question, which i am far from, and its pissing me off. im a decent C rider. almost B but i still cant get it out to the side.... some one gimme a pointer it would complete me lol

If you have to ask, you're more than likely not ready..

Sweet pictures.. :thumbsup:

I see that same jump over and over , can you corner buy the looks of you I would say you have a hard time to carve out a turn, oh the guy who was ooooohing over you getting sideways do not worrie its not that hard its alot harder to turn fast lap times then throw it for a small..... whip like you see in the photo

see this is what i DIDNT want to happen. i can ride. trust me you guys. i can turn out some good lap times. ive just never gotten the hang of the ever elusive "whip" so dont think im a newb lol im not i just never got the hang of it. but other than that im pretty good at the track....and no dont flame me im not tooting my own horn

I see that same jump over and over , can you corner buy the looks of you I would say you have a hard time to carve out a turn, oh the guy who was ooooohing over you getting sideways do not worrie its not that hard its alot harder to turn fast lap times then throw it for a small..... whip like you see in the photo
no i seem to have a hard time with corners. can you give me some advice?:thumbsup: typical internet bada**.

from last year

helena07171.jpg

bozemanrace01.jpg

Don't bother mate :thumbsup: . You have really nice riding style. Just one advice: next time when your friend takes photos of you tell him to move round the track and tell him to shoot from as much possible angles and places as possible. Photos will come out much more spectacular and interesting for viewers :thumbsup:

Hah, what an idiot! :thumbsup:

i suck at whips..so be happy haha.. and i can ride but the whip is elusive to me as well.. and when i do get a good one going i crash

Dude lets see your pics of YOU hitting a jump with style and looks like MTMX has some nice cornering speed as well. Im sure you can out ride RC & Stewart (in your own mind) and I've been up against "bench racers" like yourself where your mouth probably out rides your skills!! Nice pics MTMX.

thanks guys.

i dont mean to sond cocky or whatever but i have some accomplishments that im sure "head in butt" will never come close to acheiving. bothers me when people talk out of their butt over the internet. but then again it is the internet.

UUGGGHHHHHH....youv got it totally MADE....heres why!

you could go dirt biking and snowmobeiling in the SAME DAY....just look in the backround in that 3rd pic.......i am going to go cry now.

UUGGGHHHHHH....youv got it totally MADE....heres why!

you could go dirt biking and snowmobeiling in the SAME DAY....just look in the backround in that 3rd pic.......i am going to go cry now.

haha funny thing is i dont even own a sled. i work at a kawi/yami/polaris dealer so i get to borrow some sleds but don't own one.

kyle, i love you

-eats dirt

i love you more.

And the thing is corner pics are boring ,everybody likes jump pics!!